|Andrew Shue Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 1967|
Andrew Shue is an American actor and entrepreneur who rose to fame with his portrayal of Billy Campbell on the television series Melrose Place (1992–1999).
Andrew Eppley Shue
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Andrew attended Columbia High School in Maplewood, New Jersey with his sister. In 1989, he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History from Dartmouth College.
- Father – James W. Shue (b. 1936 – d. May 24, 2013) (Lawyer, Real Estate Developer, Republican, President of the International Food and Beverage Corporation)
- Mother – Anne Brewster Wells (b. 1938) (Former Bank Executive, Former Vice President of the private division of the Chemical Bank Corporation)
- Siblings – Elisabeth Shue (Older Sister) (Actress), William Brewster Shue (Older Brother) (Expired in 1988 at the age of 26 due to an accident) (Was a Medical student at the time of his death), John Shue (Brother) (Managing Director at Harvard Management Company)
Andrew is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
Andrew Shue’s net worth was $100 Million according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andrew has dated –
- Courtney Thorne-Smith (1991-1992)
- Jennifer Hageney (1994–2009) – On October 7, 1994, Andrew tied the knot with a woman named Jennifer Hageney who is the mother of his 3 children – Nathaniel William (b. August 1, 1996), Aidan Shue, and Wyatt Shue. The couple legally parted ways in 2009.
- Amy Robach (2009–Present) – Andrew tied the knot with television reporter Amy Robach on February 6, 2010. The couple had started dating in 2009.
Race / Ethnicity
Andrew has German, distant Swiss-German, Scottish, English, and remote French Huguenot ancestry.
- Thin lips
He has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
- Pizza Hut
- Burger King
Andrew Shue Facts
- In 1994, Shue was indited into Columbia High Schools’ Hall of fame.
- During his high school and college years, Andrew was a Regional All-America soccer player. He had even gone on to train in Glasgow, Scotland, and played for the Queen’s Park FC.
- After completing his graduation, Andrew relocated to Zimbabwe where he continued to play soccer and also taught math at Founders High School.
- He and his sister Elisabeth were cast in The Karate Kid 1984. In the film, he was a member of Cobra Kai named Peter. However, his role was uncredited. It was not until 1992, that he made his first credited appearance as a competitor in American Shaolin.
- He made his first TV show appearance in The Wonder Years with the role of Brian Billings.
- Andrew’s mother is a descendant of William Brewster who was a leader of a Pilgrim.
- As a Republican, his father unsuccessfully ran for U.S. Congress in New Jersey.
- Aside from acting, Andrew is the co-founder and one of the Board of Directors of DoSomething.org, CafeMedia, and The People.
- The earliest post that Andrew uploaded to his Instagram account was on October 31, 2020.
- In 2021, Andrew published a book with his wife Amy titled Better Together.
- He is close friends with Michael Sanchez.
Featured Image By Andrew Shue / Instagram