|T. J. Holmes Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 1977|
T. J. Holmes is an American journalist and television personality who gained a huge fan following with his appearance on GMA3: What You Need to Know (2020-Present) and CNN Saturday & Sunday Morning (2006-2011).
Loutelious Holmes, Jr.
West Memphis, Arkansas, United States
T. J. earned his degree in broadcast journalism from the University of Arkansas.
Journalist, Television Personality
T. J.’s net worth was $7 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft or 183 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
T. J. Holmes has dated –
- Amy Ferson – His first marriage was to Amy Ferson. The couple welcomed a daughter named Brianna and a son named Jaiden before filing for divorce in 2007.
- Rozonda ‘Chilli’ Thomas (2006-2007)
- Marilee Fiebig (2010-2022) – He tied the knot with Marilee Fiebig, an attorney, on March 1, 2010. The couple was blessed with a daughter named Sabine (b. January 2013). However, the duo decided to separate in August 2022, following Holmes’ cheating scandal.
- Natasha Singh (2016-2019) – He allegedly had a 3-year-long affair with television producer Natasha Singh that lasted from 2016 until 2019.
- Amy Robach (2022-Present) – His affair with his GMA3: What You Need to Know co-anchor Amy Robach made headlines in late 2022 (since both of them were married to other people). According to rumors, they began dating in March of that year.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
T. J. Holmes Facts
- His nickname at home was T. Jr., but he changed it to T. J. after starting his career on television.
- Holmes was added to The Root 100 List of ‘Most Influential Black Americans’ in 2011.
- The breaking news covered by him include the Deepwater Horizon oil spill in 2010, 10th anniversary of the September 11th attacks in 2011, Pope Benedict’s visit to the United States in 2008, Saddam Hussein’s execution in 2006, terrorist attacks in Mumbai in 2008, and Queen Elizabeth II‘s platinum jubilee in 2022.
Featured Image by T. J. Holmes / Instagram