|Robert Hight Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 20, 1969|
Robert Hight is an American professional National Hot Rod Association drag racer and president of John Force Racing. Besides that, he is also a driver for the Auto Club of Southern California Chevrolet Camaro SS Funny Car. Just like his father-in-law John Force, Robert has also risen far up along the line of drag racing, having bagged the NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series Funny Car championship on 2 separate occasions.
California, United States
Yorba Linda, California, United States
NHRA Drag Racer, Funny Car Racer
In the past, he attended a high school auto shop class. He attended Frank Hawley’s Drag Racing School.
- Others – John Force (Father-In-Law) (Drag Racer), Laurie Force (mother-in-law), Ashley Force Hood (Sister-In-Law) (Former Top Fuel Funny Car Drag Racer), Courtney Force (Sister-In-Law) (Former Drag Racer), Brittany Force (Sister-In-Law) (NHRA Drag Racer), Graham Rahal (Brother-In-Law) (Racecar Driver), Daniel Hood (Brother-In-Law)
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
89 kg or 196 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Robert has dated –
- Adria Hight – He was previously married to Adria. The couple has a daughter named Autumn Hight.
Race / Ethnicity
- He mostly wears a cap whenever outdoors.
- Cleft chin
- NHRA Drag Racers – Kenny Bernstein, John Force
- Time Of The Year – During the NHRA Championship season
- Race – NHRA Championship
Source – Fox Sports
Robert Hight Facts
- He was brought up in Alturas, California.
- Robert met John Force for the first time as a fan during his younger days.
- He used to drive 5 and a half hours from Alturas to Sonoma in order to enjoy the NHRA drag competitions. While at the races, he would observe and collect visual information from them.
- In the past, he joined a college to fulfill his parents’ wish. However, he was only passionate about racing.
- His big break came to him when he landed an interview with John Force after having worked with a couple of small teams. John immediately took a liking to him and his team found him to be a perfect counterweight for Force.
- Initially, he was hired to work on John Force’s drag car clutches. However, Robert thought that he was going to be a tire wiper. His successful work on the clutch during his first event led John to win and he was titled the clutch specialist. Thereafter, the team continuously won several other events for as long as Robert worked on the clutches.
- It was his then-wife Adria who convinced her father John to give Robert a shot in the cockpit.
- He won his first match during his 5th start in Houston.
- Robert is a huge fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- According to sources, Robert is an excellent trapshooter and was once very close to having pursued a career in the sport with the U.S. Olympic team.
- He once owned an RV but grew weary of it as it required a lot of work and attention.
Featured Image By Robert Hight / Instagram