|Holly Marie Combs Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1973|
Holly Marie Combs is an American actress known for appearing in popular TV shows and films like Picket Fences, Pretty Little Liars, and Charmed. She has done endorsement work for brands like PETA, Humane Society International, and Wully Outerwear. Holly has a huge social media fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram and more than 1 million followers on Twitter.
Holly Marie Combs
San Diego, California, United States
Holly Marie Combs went to the Beekman Hill Elementary in New York City. She later got enrolled at the Professional Children’s School, which is a college preparatory school that is popular amongst aspiring child dancers or actors.
Actress, Television Producer
- Father – David Combs
- Mother – Lauralei Combs
- Siblings – Unknown
Holly Marie Combs is represented by Beverly Hills-based The Gersh Agency, Inc.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Holly Marie Combs has dated –
- Bryan Travis Smith (1993-1997) – In 1993, Combs got married to actor Bryan Travis Smith. Their marriage lasted for about 4 years as they officially got divorced in 1997.
- Storm Lyndon (1998-2000) – In 1998, she started dating Storm Lyndon. It has even been claimed that during the course of their relationship, they had got engaged. They decided to go separate ways by the end of 2000.
- David Donoho (2004-2011) – On Valentine’s Day eve in 2004, Holly Marie Combs got married to David Donoho, who was the former Charmed key-grip. In April 2004, she gave birth to their first son, Finley Arthur Donoho. Their 2nd son Riley Edward Donoho was born in October 2006. She kept her 3rd pregnancy secret as it was a very high-risk case. In May 2009, she gave birth to Kelley James Donoho via an emergency c-section. Kelley was born 5 weeks premature. In November 2011, she filed for divorce. In her court documents, she cited irreconcilable differences as the cause of their divorce.
- Josh Cocktail (2011-2016) – Immediately after her separation from Donoho, Combs was linked with musician Josh Cocktail, who is a member of the music trio Radical Something. It was claimed that they had started dating towards the end of 2011. Their relationship lasted for about 5 years as they separated in September 2016.
- Mike (2016-Present) – In March 2016, Holly officially started dating an unidentified man. It was later revealed that her boyfriend’s name was Mike. In September 2017, she posted a picture on her Instagram account to reveal that she has got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish and German ancestry.
Scar on right eyebrow
In 2000, Holly Marie Combs was featured in a print advert for Breast Cancer Awareness questionnaire, which was sponsored by Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation and Ford Motor Company.
She has also used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Empty The Tanks
- Sackcloth and Ashes
- Humane Society International
- Wully Outerwear
- Nepenthe Restaurant
She is a Protestant Christian.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Kimberly Brock in the CBS drama TV series, Picket Fences.
- Having played the role of Ella Montgomery in the teen drama TV series, Pretty Little Liars.
- Having played the role of Piper Halliwell in the fantasy drama TV series, Charmed.
In 1985, she made her theatrical film debut in the romantic comedy movie, Walls of Glass.
First TV Show
In 1990, Holly Marie Combs made her first TV show appearance on the American soap opera, Guiding Light.
Holly works out regularly but she is no longer pushing her body like she used to. Instead, she tries to listen to her body and focuses on maintaining her joints, muscles, and postures. She is especially a big fan of Pilates. After the birth of her first child, the Pilates routine helped in getting her body in great shape in a quick time.
After the birth of her 2nd child, she also added kickboxing to her workout regime. She also loves to go for a hike in the morning with her boyfriend. The fact that she lives in the mountains certainly helps in getting her hiking plans in place.
When it comes to diet, she tries to eat healthily. She doesn’t believe in giving up everything. However, she relies on healthy snacking options such as carrots, hummus, and celery as well. She has also kept real meat in her diet as it is good for her immune system. She relies on fish and sushi for her protein intake.
Holly Marie Combs Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- Snack – Potato Chips
- Hobbies – Horseback Riding and Gardening
- Books – The Garden of Eden by Ernest Hemingway and Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman
- Color – Blue
- Band – Remy Zero
- Movie Genre – Horror
- Music Genre – Country
Holly Marie Combs Facts
- She has got a couple of tattoos, which includes a rose on her right shoulder blade, an Anglo-Saxon design on her left wrist, and a butterfly on the inside of her right wrist.
- She suffers from vitiligo on her hands. Her condition can be seen in some of the episodes of the TV series, Charmed.
- She is known to have numerous pet animals. At one point, she had 3 horses, 6 dogs, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 4 fishes, and 4 birds. One of her pet cats was attacked by a coyote in 2010.
- In 2002, the FHM magazine placed her on the 62nd spot on the list featuring 100 Sexiest Women.
- At the time of her birth, her mother was just 16 years old and her father was 17 years old.
- The scar on the top of her right eyebrow is a remnant of her childhood injury. While she was learning to walk, she fell and hit her head on the edge of a marble table.
- At the age of 13, she had become a certified scuba diver.
- She started her showbiz career at the age of 10 by appearing in commercials and print ads.
- She bagged her first important role at the age of 14 as she was cast in the role of Debs Boon in the comedy-drama movie, Sweet Hearts Dance.
- At the age of 7, she and her mother moved to New York City from San Diego as her mother attempted to build her acting career.
- She is Alyssa Milano‘s close friend and was her bridesmaid at her marriage in 1999.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by BDC London Photography / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0