|Gregory Harrison Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 31, 1950|
Gregory Harrison is an American actor and producer who is widely recognized for his roles in various films, such as Chandler in North Shore (1987), and also in numerous television shows, including that of business tycoon Michael Sharpe in the CBS series Falcon Crest (1989–1990). Harrison has produced a number of TV movies like Spot Marks the X (1986).
Gregory Neale Harrison
Avalon, Santa Catalina Island, California, United States
- Father – Ed Harrison (Captain & Poet of a Ship)
- Mother – Donna Lee Nagely (Aspiring Dancer)
- Siblings – Kathleen (Older Sister), Christopher (Younger Brother)
He has been represented by TalentWorks.
His net worth was $3 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Randi Oakes (1980-Present) – He tied the knot with actress Randi Oakes on December 21, 1980, although their marriage was kept secret from the public for many years. The pair has 3 daughters named Emma Lee Harrison (b. 1985), Lily Anne Harrison (b. 1989), and Kate Harrison (b. 1991). They also adopted a son named Quinn Edgar Harrison in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Sharp nose
- Cheerful smile
- Thin lips
Gregory Harrison Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Surfing, Playing golf
Source – Fandom
Gregory Harrison Facts
- He grew up on Catalina Island which he has stated, was often used as Hawaii in show business that would make people visit the place to shoot scenes that were to be in a place like Hawaii, Tahiti or the Mediterranean. He got the scope to watch films being shot there as a kid. His father used to run the glass-bottom-boat, would get hired to take casts and crews out to the different bays and coves of the island. Gregory could met a lot of actors and see many movies getting filmed that made him realize that movies were not magic, but was a craft and a job. He loved movies and decided to pursue acting as a career.
- Gregory resided in Gold Beach, Oregon, for fifteen years.
- His most-loved surfing spots have included Jeffries Bay in South Africa.
- He has relished having a good meal after a day of surfing, having often opted for Mahi Mahi with a pineapple-mango salsa.
- Gregory has had many memorable moments while filming Au Pair 3 in Puerto Rico. He had been up in the rain forest with the cast, as a lot of scenes were being shot there, during which he had been struggling to act nonchalant and cool a situation that was filled with insects like mosquitoes with the weather being extremely hot. He had to keep pretending, along with everyone else, that the external, bothersome elements did not even exist, and ended up having an amusing time and bonding well with everyone.
- Harrison has adored his cat named Doobie having hung him around his neck always, since the time he had first got him, which has made his neck hurt a bit due to his weight. He has had a hilarious time observing how he can flip Doobie upside down, and spin him on a hardwood floor, and still find him relaxed.
- He has preferred coffee over tea.
- He has had fun reading books like 1493 whose storyline, of what happens to the whole planet because of Columbus’s discovery of a new world, has fascinated him.
Featured Image by Gregory Harrison / Instagram