|Lily Anne Harrison Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1989|
Lily Anne Harrison is an American actress and writer who is widely known for having been featured in several TV shows including The Craft Store (2012) and Two Guys One Truck (2014), as well as in numerous movies like The Year of Spectacular Men (2017) and Good Deed (2018).
Lily Anne Harrison
She has studied acting, screenwriting as well as improvisation at a number of schools and also in several programs in Los Angeles including The Groundlings School Of Improv, Margie Haber Studio, Lesly Kahn & Company, Ivana Chubbuck Studio, and UCLA.
- Father – Gregory Harrison (Actor & Producer)
- Mother – Randi Oakes (Actress & Model)
- Siblings – Emma Lee Harrison (Older Sister), Kate Harrison (Younger Sister), Quinn Edgar Harrison (Adopted Brother)
She has been represented by TalentWorks.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Peter Facinelli (2016-Present) – She started dating actor and film producer Peter in 2016 and the pair got engaged in January 2020, one month after the S.W.A.T. actor popped the question. In June 2022, it was revealed that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
- Square-shaped face
- Sharp nose
Lily Anne Harrison Favorite Things
- Flavour For Ice Cream – Cookie Dough
- Film – Forest Gump with You’ve Got Mail being a close second
Source – Ouch Magazine
Lily Anne Harrison Facts
- She grew up all over the place but has regarded herself as an Oregonian. Both of her parents having been in the entertainment industry, they had moved a lot depending on where her father was meant to film something. However, they had kept coming back to a house her parents built in the woods on the coast of Oregon which led to Oregon becoming Lily’s happy place.
- Lily Anne has affirmed that she had the most lovely childhood possible. She had a lot of fun living in the new places all the time and had a great time watching her father make art, and being on sets. They would often live in New York and she grew extremely fond of the happening city. Her sisters and brother were her built-in friends. She had to get into a new school about once every year, which she would find challenging but in all, her childhood was magical.
- Lily Anne had cherished playing the role of Janet in the movie The Vanished. The filming was done outside of Tuscaloosa in Alabama, in the winter and she was able to see some of the most beautiful, and colorful landscapes. She has remembered the trees vividly, which were glorious dark red and auburn in color.
- She has thoroughly enjoyed writing, having penned too many short stories to count.
- She has relished cooking and has prepared many dishes such as enchiladas. Her husband has particularly loved her tacos and guacamole.
- Lily Anne has had a weakness for pasta.
- She has stayed fit by alternating workouts. She has liked to do a Yoga class one day, a HITT class the following day, cardio barre the day after, and so on to keep it interesting. She has usually taken a day off as well, when she has just meditated.
- She has been obsessed with her cat.
Featured Image by Lily Anne Harrison / Instagram