|Randi Oakes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 19, 1951|
Randi Oakes is an American actress and fashion model who shot to fame after portraying the part of Officer Bonnie Clark on the TV series CHiPs (1979-1982). She has appeared in numerous other television shows including Fantasy Island (1981-1984) and has starred in several films such as Acapulco Gold (1976).
Betty Lee Oakes
Joe’s Fiancée, Bonnie Bear, Bonbon, Miss Iowa
Sumner, Iowa, United States
While she was in high school, she used to go to Des Moines in Iowa, twice every week, in order to attend modeling school.
She has been represented by Autographs.
Her net worth was $3 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Joe Namath – She dated pro football star Joe Namath, on-and-off between the years 1970 and 1977, which led to her sometimes getting referred to as “Joe’s fiancee”.
- Mike Porcaro – She was in a relationship with musician Mike Porcaro, of the rock band TOTO. They had also got engaged.
- Gregory Harrison (1980-Present) – She tied the knot with actor and producer Gregory on December 21, 1980, although their wedding was kept secret from the public for a number of years. The couple has three daughters named Emma Lee Harrison (b. 1985), Lily Anne Harrison (b. 1989), and Kate Harrison (b. 1991). They adopted a son as well, named Quinn Edgar Harrison.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Blonde Hair
- Sharp features
- Cheerful smile
- Hair parted on the right side
Randi Oakes Favorite Things
- Pets – Her Keeshond named Tillie, and Tabby Cat named Bonnie
Source – IMDb
Randi Oakes Facts
- She was raised in tiny Randalia in Iowa.
- Randi was named “Miss Iowa Model of the Year”. She has recalled having been encouraged by her parents to leave her little town and try her luck in the modeling career in New York, following her success at the contest. She had listened to them and shifted to New York City with a modeling contract when she was 17 years old. In no time, she became one of the leading fashion models in the United States.
- She has revealed that she switched from modeling to acting after she overheard another model referred to as a “young Randi Oakes”.
- Randi has been amused to recollect a time when she had been unable to even think of getting married, as she did not have the time. She used to get up at four o’clock in morning, and leave to go to work at five. She did not return home until eight o’clock at night. Later on, she had been amazed to see that after meeting Gregory Harrison, when her dreams started coming true, she also began to have more time to be together.
- She has disclosed that she relocated to Oregon, in order to raise her kids as she and her husband did not find Hollywood to be the ideal place to do so.
- Oakes had been a last minute replacement for actress Brianne Leary, during the third season of CHiPs.
- She has resided in Sherman Oaks in California.
- She has been featured in numerous music videos such as the one of Bruce Springsteen titled The River, in which she appeared at the beginning.
- Randi was given a butternut yellow coloured Rolls-Royce Corniche, along with a white Stutz Blackhawk, while shooting the episode in CHiPs titled Second Chance (1979).
Featured Image by BRWC / Instagram