|Emma Marie Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 20, 2004|
Emma Marie is an American YouTuber who started her online journey in 2015 on her family’s shared channel with her younger sister Ellie. She started her eponymous channel in 2016 where she uploads content that is relatable for Generation Z teenagers. She covers topics such as makeup, fashion, clothing, beauty, hairstyles, etc. on her channel, and often does vlogs, challenge videos, and DIY tutorials. Emma is widely followed on social media with more than 550k followers on Instagram and more than 1.5 million followers on her YouTube channel.
Toledo, Ohio, United States
Florida, United States
As of November 2019, Emma was in the 10th grade at her high school.
- Mother – Heather
- Siblings – Ellie (Younger Sister)
- Others – Mark (Stepfather)
Emma self-manages her YouTube channel.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Petite frame
- Long, straight hair
On her YouTube Channel, Emma has promoted brands such as –
- Dote Clothing App
Emma Marie Favorite Things
- Amusement Ride – Roller coasters
- Apps – Instagram, Musical.ly
- YouTubers – Gabi Butler, Brooklyn, and Bailey McKnight
- Retail Stores – Forever 21, rue21, Kohl’s
- Colors – Blue, Green
Emma Marie Facts
- She is fond of pet animals and has 3 guinea pigs and a dog.
- She is allergic to cashew nuts.
- Emma has another YouTube channel titled Emma and Ellie’s Family where she and her family, including her younger sister Ellie, make vlogs about their daily adventures and shopping hauls, along with challenges, and DIY videos. That channel has also proved popular and has garnered more than 1.5 million subscribers.
- Emma was an All-Star Cheerleader at her high school. She became an All-Star when she was just 6 years old and reached the Level 4 Senior team by the age of 11.
- In an interview, she has stated that she chose YouTube to share her talent because she felt that YouTube and Netflix were the 2 platforms where today’s young generation goes for its video streaming needs and YouTube could help her reach millions of youngsters. She barely watches TV and spends most of her time on YouTube and Netflix.
- Emma has expanded from fashion tutorials on YouTube to start her fashion line. She has partnered with a clothing app called Dote, which incubates young fashion influencers, where she shares her styles, recommendations, and her favorite trends. Her followers and subscribers can shop there and can, using her reference, earn in-app currency that can help them buy articles of clothing from top designer labels. The app hosts her Hello Vibes by Emma special fashion collection, which comprises of a striped sweater, a tie-back T-shirt, a shell choker, and a cropped hoodie.
- Her association with Dote started when she was invited by them on a trip to Los Angeles. A few weeks later, they offered her an opportunity to establish her clothing line on their platform.
- In an interview, she stated that she deliberately posts her videos only on Saturdays and Sundays, so that she has plenty of time during her weekdays’ school schedule to think of fresh content. She has aimed to keep her subscribers up to date with the latest trends as much as possible. She often gets concepts and ideas for new videos from her classmates as well.
Featured Image by Emma Marie / Instagram