|Kitana Turnbull Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 8, 2005|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Kitana Turnbull is an American actress, voice actress, singer, and dancer who came to limelight after portraying Carmelita Spats in the Netflix adaptation of A Series of Unfortunate Events (2018-2019). She has starred in several other TV shows including Shimmer and Shine (2017-2018) where she played the part of Minu, has appeared in numerous films like The Bachelors (2017) where she essayed the role of Annabelle Westman, has been the voice behind Kit on Disney Junior’s animated series The Rocketeer (2019-2020), and she also released her debut single Forever 7 in May 2016.
Kitana Jessica Turnbull
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Voice Actress, Singer
- Siblings – She has 4 older siblings.
She is represented by Osbrink Talent Agency.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
She is of Italian and Chinese descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Cheerful smile
She has appeared in the commercials for numerous companies like Samsung, Honda, Macy’s, and Pizza Hut.
Kitana Turnbull Favorite Things
- Food – Xialongbao
- Hobbies – Flying trapeze, Painting, Singing and writing songs
- Has Adored – Cats
- Passion – Riding motorbikes and quads
- Travel Destinations – Italy, New York, Hawaii
Source – JustJared Jr.
Kitana Turnbull Facts
- She was an artistic kid and used to participate in school plays, talent shows, dance, as well as theater and eventually she got discovered at a showcase by agencies.
- She began performing as a solo artist at numerous venues when she was 7 years old.
- Kitana has disclosed that she is dyslexic and writes everything backward and that she has been grateful to a wonderful teacher she had for a couple of years who had taught her techniques that had made it easier for her to learn.
- She had been the winner in a national hip hop dancing championship.
- She has affirmed her mother to have been her biggest influence, being the epitome of strength, kindness, and modesty, having taught her that difficult experiences and obstacles only make people stronger, and the energy put out is what is attracted in return, and to always put out the best to ensure there are no regrets in the future.
- Kitana has disclosed that she has loved the character of Kit as she is super kind, along with being brave and fearless. She has found the whole idea of a young empowered girl with the ability to become a hero due to her jet rocket pack to be extremely exciting and also identifiable to anyone. She has further pointed out that she has regarded the storyline with the life lessons to be relatable to all children and has declared to have felt honored to bring to life the strong and courageous female character who stands as a good role model for everyone.
- Kitana has stated that she has loved to perform in front of a big audience, however, when she’s asked to perform in front of only 1 or 2 people, she has cringed.
Featured Image by Kitana / Instagram