|Odessa Adlon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 17, 2000|
Odessa Adlon is an American actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Joey Del Marco in Grand Army, Shannon in Fam, Bailey in Good Girl Jane, and Riley McKendry in Hellraiser. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as Conception, Am I OK?, Mark, Mary & Some Other People, Supercool, Better Things, Nashville, Wayne, Ghosts, and many more.
Odessa Zion Segall Adlon
Dessa Zion, Odessa A’zion
Odessa studied at the Champs Charter High School of the Arts in Van Nuys, California.
- Father – Felix O. Adlon (Screenwriter, Producer, Director)
- Mother – Pamela Adlon (née Segall) (Actress, Voice-over Actress, Producer, Director)
- Siblings – Gideon Adlon (Sister) (Actress), Rockie Adlon (Sister)
- Others – Donald Maxwell Segall (Maternal Grandfather) (Television and Novel Writer), Marina L. Segall (Maternal Grandmother), Percy Adlon (Paternal Grandfather) (Director), Eleonore Adlon (Paternal Grandmother)
Odessa Adlon is represented by Don Buchwald & Associates and Royle Dice.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Odessa Adlon has dated –
- Jaden Smith (2017-2019) – Odessa and actor Jaden Smith were first spotted enjoying a romantic beach day in Miami Beach, Florida in April 2017. Since then, they have been seen kissing and cuddling together on a number of occasions including at Coachella. They made their red carpet debut as a couple in September 2017 at the FX premiere of the series Better Things, co-created by her mother, in which she has made an appearance. They separated in 2019.
- Quenlin Blackwell – Odessa was romantically involved with YouTuber Quenlin Blackwell in the past.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German ancestry on her father’s side and Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on her mother’s side.
Blue eyes with a hint of green
- Wears a nose ring
- Blue eyes
Best Known For
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut as the interview kid in Conception.
First TV Show
In 2016, Odessa made her first TV show appearance in the Duke’s Chorus episode of her mother Pamela Adlon’s semi-autobiographical comedy-drama series Better Things as Defiance.
Odessa Adlon Facts
- She is an ardent fan of the show, The Simpsons and is often seen wearing t-shirts depicting characters from the animated series.
- She is an Obama supporter and has been vocal about her dislike for Donald Trump stating that he won’t be able to divide Americans.
- In April 2017, her boyfriend Jaden Smith had announced via Twitter that Odessa would be a part of a rock band starring himself and his sister Willow Smith.
Featured Image by Odessa Adlon / Instagram