|Andy Bean Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1984|
Andy Bean is an American actor and author who has been cast in several shows and movies in roles such as Alec Holland in Swamp Thing, Greg Knox in Power, Henry in Here and Now, Lawyer in Transformers: The Last Knight, and Spike in Bad Vegan and the Teleportation Machine.
Chicago, Cook County, Illinois, United States
Andy Bean attended the Quad C Theatre program at Collin County Community College located in Plano, Texas.
- Father – James Bean
- Mother – Theresa Rybarczyk Bean
Andy Bean is represented by TalentWorks, Talent Agency, Burbank, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andy Bean has dated –
- Lizzy Loeb (2014-Present) – In 2014, he started going out with Lizzy Loeb and the duo later got engaged. Also, they welcomed their daughter named Penelope Cuesta-Loeb Bean on November 17, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep-set eyes
- Usually sports unkempt hair
Andy Bean Facts
- He grew up in Carrollton, Texas.
- He co-starred as Spike in the 2016 romantic comedy thriller independent film, Bad Vegan and the Teleportation Machine, alongside Brianne Berkson, Adam Mucci, Adam Scarimbolo, Jackie Stewart, and Tamara Tunie.
- Andy Bean worked with actors like Lou Taylor Pucci, Dov Tiefenbach, and Pat Healy in the western drama film, Poor Boy (2016).
- He was included in the lead cast of the 2019 supernatural horror film, It Chapter Two, in which he played the role of Stanley Uris, a pragmatic member of the Losers Club who fought against It. Andy Bean’s co-stars on the project included Jessica Chastain, James McAvoy, Bill Hader, Isaiah Mustafa, and Jay Ryan.
- He has gained popularity for portraying one of the lead characters named Alec Holland, a disgraced biologist working for Avery, in the superhero horror web television series, Swamp Thing.
- He has also gained a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Lizzy Loeb / Instagram