|Elizabeth Debicki Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2¾ in|
|Date of Birth||August 24, 1990|
Elizabeth Debicki is an Australian actress, voice artist, producer, and stage artist who has been cast in a wide range of films which include the likes of Everest, A Few Best Men, The Great Gatsby, Vita & Virginia, Macbeth, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, The Cloverfield Paradox, The Burnt Orange Heresy, Breath, Peter Rabbit, Widows, Peter Rabbit 2: The Runaway, Tenet, The Tale, and Gödel Incomplete. Elizabeth Debicki is also known for her television roles like playing Diana, Princess of Wales in the historical drama series The Crown, Jed Marshall in the mystery crime drama miniseries The Night Manager, and Dr. Anna Macy in the crime drama series The Kettering Incident.
Elizabeth Debicki went to the Huntingtower School in Eastern Melbourne and graduated in 2007.
She then graduated from the University of Melbourne’s Victorian College of the Arts in 2010 with a degree in drama.
Actress, voice artist, producer, stage artist
- Father – He was a professional ballet dancer.
- Mother – She was a professional ballet dancer.
- Siblings – Elizabeth Debicki has a younger brother and a sister.
Elizabeth Debicki has been represented by –
- Shanahan Management Pty Ltd.
- United Management, Talent Management Company, Surry Hills, New South Wales, Australia
6 ft 2¾ in or 190 cm
66 kg or 145.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elizabeth Debicki has dated –
- Tom Hiddleston (2016) – It was RUMORed that she had an affair with actor Tom Hiddleston in the year 2016. The duo also worked together in the BBC limited series The Night Manager (2016).
- Kristian Rasmussen – She reportedly started going out with Kristian Rasmussen in 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she is of Polish descent and on her mother’s side, she has Australian and Irish ancestry.
- Tall height
- Short hair
37-27-36 in or 94-68.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
11 (US) or 8.5 (UK) or 41.5 (EU)
Best Known For
- Being cast as Jordan Baker in the glitzy romantic drama film, The Great Gatsby (2013)
- Starring alongside Cate Blanchett and Isabelle Huppert in the Sydney Theatre Company production of the classic theater drama, The Maids
Elizabeth debuted with the 2011 comedy film A Few Best Men for her role as Maureen.
First TV Show
In 2014, Elizabeth guest-starred in the Australian TV series Rake as Missy.
Elizabeth credits her svelte figure to her dance background and her good genes. Practicing ballet for years made sure that she didn’t have even an ounce of fat on her toned figure. Also, the vintage swing dance training sessions done for the preparation of her role in The Great Gatsby gave her a great cardio session while she was involved with the movie.
Elizabeth Debicki Favorite Things
- Role Model – Cate Blanchett
Source – Independent
Elizabeth Debicki Facts
- While growing up, she found her tall height a big burden and used to slouch to make sure that she didn’t stand out from the others.
- She has a fear of heights, which made filming for the biographical drama movie, Everest, a big challenge for her, which she tackled by showing fake courage.
- While growing up, she took extensive ballet training and wanted to follow in her parent’s footsteps. It was at the age of 17 that she decided to focus on her acting career.
- The Great Gatsby director first saw her in the showreel of the Australian comedy A Few Best Men, which made her fly to Los Angeles for the screen test, leading to her selection for the role of Jordan Baker.
- Her family moved to Melbourne when she was 5 years old.
- She didn’t know how to drive until she was cast in the action-comedy flick, The Man from U.N.C.L.E. which led to her taking driving lessons on the sets of the movie.
- In her second year in college, she was awarded the Richard Pratt Bursary award, which is reserved for outstanding acting students.
- Alongside Viola Davis, Michelle Rodriguez, Cynthia Erivo, Colin Farrell, Brian Tyree Henry, Daniel Kaluuya, Jacki Weaver, Carrie Coon, Robert Duvall, and Liam Neeson, she co-starred as Alice (Florek’s widow who becomes a sugar baby to support herself after her husband’s death) in the 2018 neo-noir heist thriller film Widows.
- When she completed her high school education, she was offered a position in a law college.
- In 2022, she started portraying the character of Diana, Princess of Wales in the historical drama television series The Crown. This performance got her nominated for a Golden Globe Award in the “Best Supporting Actress in a Television Series – Comedy/Musical or Drama” category in 2023.
- She doesn’t have any social media accounts.