|Carrie Coon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 1981|
Carrie Coon is an American actress, voiceover artist, stage actress, and producer who has given a number of critically acclaimed performances in on-screen roles such as Margo Dunne in Gone Girl, Nora Durst in The Leftovers, Proxima Midnight in Avengers: Infinity War, Gloria Burgle in Fargo, Byrd in Strange Weather, and Vera Walker in The Sinner. Moreover, she was also nominated for the 2013 Tony Award in the “Best Featured Actress in a Play” category for her portrayal of Honey in the 2012 revival of Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?.
Carrie Alexandra Coon
Copley, Summit County, Ohio, United States
Carrie Coon studied at Copley High School from where she graduated in 1999. Later, she got enrolled at the University of Mount Union and graduated with a B.A. in English and Spanish in 2003. She also received her M.F.A. in Acting from the University of Wisconsin–Madison in the year 2006.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Stage Actress, Producer
- Father – John Coon
- Mother – Paula (née Ploenes)
- Siblings – She has an older sister, an older brother, and 2 younger brothers.
Carrie Coon is represented by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carrie Coon has dated –
- Tracy Letts (2013-Present) – She got married to actor and playwright Tracy Letts in 2013 and they parent a son named Haskell Letts (b. March 13, 2018) who was delivered via cesarean section at Evanston Hospital.
Race / Ethnicity
Carrie Coon is of German, English, French, Slovak, and Hungarian descent.
- Short hair
- Lean body
Carrie Coon Facts
- She made her theatrical film debut by playing the role of Margo “Go” Dunne, Nick’s twin sister, in the 2014 psychological thriller film, Gone Girl. Her performance got her nominated for awards like St. Louis Gateway Film Critics Association Award and San Diego Film Critics Society Award for “Best Supporting Actress”.
- From 2014 to 2017, Carrie Coon co-starred as Nora Durst in the supernatural mystery drama television series, The Leftovers. For this role, she bagged the 2016 Critics’ Choice Television Award for “Best Actress in a Drama Series”.
- She co-starred alongside the likes of Jessica Biel, Christopher Abbott, Bill Pullman, and Hannah Gross in the anthology crime drama mystery television series, The Sinner, in 2018.
- Over the years, she has been a part of several stage productions including Romeo and Juliet, The Diary of Anne Frank, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Mary Page Marlowe, The Real Thing, Henry V, Brontë, and The Merchant of Venice.
Featured Image by Carrie Coon / Instagram