|Celine Farach Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1997|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Celine Farach is a model and an aspiring singer /songwriter. She started modeling as a child and has campaigned for brands like Marks & Spencer, Premomon, and Macy’s. Some of her songs include Oh, When The Beat Drops Out, and Run This Town. Celine has a strong fan base with over 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Miami, Florida, United States
Celine is represented by Vanessa Spatz of The Master Key Entertainment Group.
Pop, Indie Pop, Electronic
MKE Records LLC
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She prefers to dye her hair ‘light brown’ sometimes.
- Thin nose
- Full lips
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Celine has advertised for brands like –
- Marks & Spencer (UK)
- Premomon (Belgium)
- Macy’s (Couture Catalog)
Best Known For
- Posting fashion-related pictures on her Instagram
- Releasing songs like When the Beat Drops Out and Tears (Trilogy)
As a Singer
Celine’s first single, S*x, came out on August 12, 2016.
She has also provided her vocals to songs like When The Beat Drops Out, Oh, Run This Town, Tears I, Tears II, and Tears III.
Celine keeps fit by working out on a regular basis. Her regime mainly focuses on legs, shoulders, and abs.
At times, when she is unable to go to the gym, she tries to work out at home.
Celine Farach Favorite Things
- Song – S*x (Nando Pro Mix)
- Food – Sushi
Celine Farach Facts
- Celine was signed by Wilhelmina Models Agency in Miami as a child model.
- She was one of the main models of Wilhelmina Models Agency in Miami in the kids’ division.
- Apart from modeling, she is also a passionate singer and started developing an interest in music during her middle school.
- After being a victim of bullying, Celine now works to help teenagers cope with bullying and cyberbullying.
- She has been featured in Pitbull‘s Greenlight music video.
- Visit her official site @ celinefarach.com.
- Follow Celine Farach on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Celine Farach / Instagram