Jada Koren Pinkett
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Malibu, California, United States
Jada graduated from the Baltimore School for the Arts in 1989 with a major in dance and theater.
She then got admission at the North Carolina School of the Arts. However, she left the college a year later to focus on her acting career.
Actress, dancer, singer-songwriter, businesswoman
- Father – Robsol Pinkett, Jr. (Construction Company Owner)
- Mother – Adrienne Banfield-Jones (Former Head Nurse)
- Siblings – Caleeb Pinkett (Younger Brother) (Actor and Writer)
Jada Pinkett Smith is represented by
- Overbrook Entertainment, Inc
- ICM Partners
Suburban Noize, Interscope Records
5 ft or 152 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jada Pinkett Smith has dated –
- Tupac Shakur (1986–1989) – Jada Pinkett Smith first met rapper Tupac while studying at the Baltimore School for the Arts. The two classmates were close friends and eventually started going out. However, Jada claimed in an interview later that they didn’t have any sexual chemistry and described one kiss they shared as the most disgusting kiss of their lives.
- Wesley Snipes (1991-1993) – Jada was RUMORed to have been in a relationship with actor and martial artist Wesley Snipes in the early 90’s. They were pictured attending numerous events together including 21st Annual AFI Lifetime Achievement Awards in 1993.
- Grant Hill (1993) – Jada went out with basketball star Grant Hill in 1993. In an interview with Los Angeles Times, she praised Grant for being grounded.
- Will Smith (1995-Present) – Jada and Will Smith met for the first time in 1994 during the television show The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air auditions. Jada was auditioning for the role of his character’s girlfriend. She didn’t get the part but became Will’s friend. A year later, they had started going out and after dating for around 2 years, they got married in an intimate wedding ceremony in December 1997. She gave birth to a son, Jaden in 1998. In 2000, she gave birth to a daughter, Willow. She is also a stepmother to Trey Smith, who was born due to Will’s previous marriage. Jada never wanted to marry Will but because she was already pregnant with her first child Jaeden, she was pressurized to marry him. This was confessed by Jada on Facebook Watch series, Red Table Talk in October 2018.
- August Alsina (2018)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of West Indian, African American, Portuguese-Jewish and Creole descent.
- Short stature
- Athletic figure
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU) or 3.5 (UK)
Jada has starred in a TV advert for BabyCal and AIDS commercial.
She has also appeared in a TV campaign (titled Green it, mean it) launched by Fox TV for nature-friendly practices.
Best Known For
- Starring in the last two editions of the Matrix trilogy in 2003
- Being married to the famous Hollywood actor, Will Smith
Jada Pinkett Smith’s band Wicked Wisdom released their debut album My Story in 2014.
She made her film debut with 1993 hood drama thriller film Menace II Society as Ronnie.
First TV Show
Jada guest appeared in 1990 as Beverly in Fox sitcom True Colors.
Due to her advancing age (which doesn’t show on her stunning figure), Smith has given up on lifting heavy weights. Instead, she focuses on lifting lighter weights with a higher number of reps. Such workouts help her sculpt her body in a better way and also ensures that she doesn’t put too much stress on her body.
When she can’t hit the gym, she relies on walking stairs routine. She takes an elevator down the apartment building. And then, climbs the 32 flight of stairs with weight straps around her ankles. She credits this routine for her well-shaped butt and amazing abs.
Apart from her workout regime, she attributes her active lifestyle for her stunning figure. Jada likes to go out on surfboarding with her family during her off time.
She also claims that burning calories in the bedroom with her husband also ensure that she looks her best.
Jada Pinkett Smith Favorite Things
- Country Singers – Toby Keith, Jamey Johnson, Sugarland
- Latin Singer – Marc Anthony
- Metal Bands – Crowbar, Mastodon, Skindred
- Rappers – Tupac, Mos Def
Source – US Magazine
Jada Pinkett Smith Facts
- In 2000, the readers of the Black Men magazine voted to place her on the list of “10 Sexiest Women of the Year.”
- In 1988, she was crowned Miss Maryland in a beauty pageant.
- In 1994, Jada founded her own fashion label, Maja, which sells t-shirts and dresses with Sister Power slogan embellished over the products.
- Along with her husband Will Smith, she is a minority shareholder in the basketball team, Philadelphia 76ers.
- In collaboration with her husband, she has founded the Will and Jada Smith Family Foundation, which is based in her hometown and works to provide support to youth in the inner cities.
- In the memory of her friend and famous rapper, Tupac Shakur, she gave a donation of $1 million to the Baltimore School for the Arts in December 2006.
- In 2004, she published her book, Girls Hold Up This World, which featured many of the photographs to present beauty, unity, and strength in girls.
- She served as a maid of honor at her mother’s second marriage.
- Actor Michael Vartan is the first white person, Jada has kissed.
- Visit her official website @ jadapinkettsmith.com.
- Follow her on Twitter and Facebook.