|Marija Žeželj Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||November 20, 1999|
Marija Žeželj is a Serbian YouTuber, singer, model, and writer who is well-known for hosting vlogs about fashion, lifestyle, and music on her self-titled channel. In addition, she has gained mainstream popularity with her chart-topping singles such as Dance Like Nobody’s Watching, Louder Than A Drum, All The Girls, etc. She has more than 100k followers on Twitter and Facebook, more than 700k followers on Instagram, and more than 500k subscribers on YouTube.
Novi Sad, Vojvodina, Serbia
YouTuber, Singer, Model, Writer
- Mother – Nataša Žeželj
- Siblings – Milan Žeželj (Younger Brother)
Marija is represented by Model Scouting Office located in Belgrade.
Universal Music Group
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Andrija Jović (2015-2016) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Expressive eyes
- Pouty lips
Marija has endorsed brands such as –
Marija Žeželj Favorite Things
Marija Žeželj Facts
- She aspired to be a volleyball player as a kid. After training for 7 years, she discontinued it to focus on her singing and modeling career.
- Marija released her debut novel called My Sweet Life at the age of 16.
- In 2017, she signed a record deal with Universal Music Group, making her the youngest Serbian solo artist to do so.
- She recorded a cover of Justin Bieber‘s Love Yourself with YouTuber Bogdana Zivkovic in 2016. The video has more than 2.5 million views as of March 2020.
- She appeared on the cover of Cosmopolitan (Serbia) in July 2017.
- Marija bears a close resemblance to American sensation Selena Gomez.
- In 2018, her debut single Dance Like Nobody’s Watching was nominated for the prestigious Amadeus Austrian Music Awards in the ‘Songwriter of the Year’ category.
Featured Image by Marija Žeželj / Instagram