|Sonarika Bhadoria Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1990|
Sonarika Bhadoria is an Indian Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi actress, dancer, playback singer, social activist, and model who is well known for her role as Parvati \ Matsyakanya in Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev (2011-2013), Abhilasha in Tum Dena Saath Mera (2011-2012), Rajkumari Mrinal in Prithvi Vallabh (2018), and Anarkali in Dastaan-E-Mohabbat: Salim Anarkali (2018-2019). She is noted for her appearance on Colors TV’s Ishq Mein Marjawan as Netra. Sonarika has also starred in several hit films like Jadoogadu (2015), Speedunnodu (2016), Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam (2016), Sarada (2016), Saansein: The Last Breath (2016), and Indrajith (2017). Not to mention, she has also caught the attention of several fans with sensuous pictures that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account. Over time, she has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram, 300k plus followers on Facebook, and more than 150k followers on Twitter.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She completed her schooling from the Yashodham High School & Junior College in Mumbai. Later, she went on to pursue a degree in Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from D.G. Ruparel College of Arts, Science, and Commerce.
Actress, Dancer, Playback Singer, Social Activist, Model
- Father – Rakesh Singh Bhadoria (Businessman)
- Mother – Poonam Singh (Housewife)
- Siblings – Harsh Bhadoria (Younger Brother)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sonarika has dated –
- Vikas Parashar (2018-Present) – In 2018, Sonarika uploaded several pictures with a handsome hunk named Vikas Parashar to her Instagram. Despite the two seemingly sharing a strong bond between one another, in an interview, in 2018, she admitted to being close family friends and having known him for a very long time. She added “But I am not dating him as of now. I have very few friends over all and the majority of them are not even in the country, they are scattered everywhere”. Sonarika shrugged off the idea of them dating as rumors and also mentioned that she prefers to keep her dating life out of the spotlight. The couple got engaged in May 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Rajput ancestry.
- Beautiful eyes
- Diamond face shape
- High cheekbones
- She has a beauty spot near the right side of lips.
Best Known For
- Being listed as “The Times 20 Most Desirable Women on TV” by Times of India in 2018
- Portraying the roles of Parvati \ Matsyakanya in Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev (2011-2013), Abhilasha in Tum Dena Saath Mera (2011-2012), Rajkumari Mrinal in Prithvi Vallabh (2018), and Anarkali in Dastaan-E-Mohabbat: Salim Anarkali (2018-2019), and as Netra in Ishq Mein Marjawan
- Her appearance in several films such as Jadoogadu (2015), Speedunnodu (2016), Eedo Rakam Aado Rakam (2016), Sarada (2016), Saansein: The Last Breath (2016), and Indrajith (2017)
Sonarika made her debut theatrical film appearance as Parvathi in Jadoogadu in 2015.
First TV Show
She made her debut TV show appearance as Abhilasha in Life OK’s Tum Dena Saath Mera in 2011.
As for diet, Sonarika does not follow a strict diet routine and enjoys eating food like ice-creams, rolls, Pani Puri. She believes that the best way to keep fit is to walk for at least 45 minutes after each meal.
Sonarika Bhadoria Favorite Things
Source – YouTube
- In the past, she was body-shamed for posting pictures of herself wearing a bikini while having a fun time at the beach in Mauritius. After she completed the shoot for Saansein: The Last Breath (2016), she and the crew went off to the beach to have a fun time. However, the fun didn’t last for long as a picture of her in a bikini began circulating across the internet and people started pointing fingers at her parents. Under pressure, she removed the picture from her Instagram but, not very long after she re-uploaded the image with a strong message and in-turn, that also attracted her a much bigger fan following.
- In 2016, a 23-year-old man from Kurkheda started sending Sonarika objectionable pictures and messages. This went on for over a year before she finally decided to file a complaint against the person who was taken into custody in 2017.
Sonarika Bhadoria Facts
- She was raised in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, along with her younger brother Harsh.
- Sonarika feels closest to her mother.
- Sonarika strived to be an IAS Officer but after she was chosen for the role of Parvati in Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev, she happily took it as her family is devoted to Lord Shiva.
- She is a spiritual person and an enthusiastic follower of Shri Shri Ravishankar of ‘The Art of Living’.
- Her first celebrity crush was actor Suniel Shetty. She was merely a child when she wanted to marry him.
- She loves traveling to exotic destinations.
- At the age of 9, she started performing meditation and power yoga daily.
- She loves eating chocolates, chewing gums and ice creams. She makes sure that she at the least carries 30 different varieties of chocolates, chewing gum, and mints in her bag.
- In 2016, she made her first Hindi theatrical film appearance as Shirin in the horror film Saansein.
- She was listed at #5 place by Times Of India on their “The Times 20 Most Desirable Women on TV” list in 2018.
- As of 2018, she was training in Kathak for her character as Anarkali in Dastaan-E-Mohabbat: Salim Anarkali. She was being taught by Pallavi Shome.
- She prefers matte shades to glossy shades.
- Sonarika likes using red lipsticks rather than pink lipsticks.
- She enjoys eating pan at Dimmy’s Pan Palace in Hyderabad.
- Sonarika has katsaridaphobia.
- Her first job was as an English grammar tutor when she was in grade 8.
- She is a huge fan of cricket.
- The first paycheque that she received was of INR One lakh, twenty-three thousand. She bought herself a handbag from Gucci.
- Follow her on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image By Sonarika Bhadoria / Instagram