|Keshia Knight Pulliam Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||April 9, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Keshia Knight Pulliam is a famous American actress who came into limelight with her child appearance in The Cosby Show as Rudy Huxtable. She had appeared in 177 episodes. She then made a debut in movies in 1985 in The Last Dragon. Later in 2007, she was again appreciated for her role as Miranda Lucas-Payne in Tyler Perry‘s House of Payne. She then married Ed Hartwell in 2016 and got divorced in 2018. Keshia has always maintained her celebrity status and has kept her name out of controversies. Keshia, a single mother and the owner of Keshia’s Kitchen, feels that her family has always been at her side.
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Atlantia, Georgia, United States
In 2001, Keshia got her Bachelor of Arts degree in Sociology from Spelman College.
- Father – James Knight Pulliam, Sr. (Manager)
- Mother – Denise
- Siblings – James Knight Pulliam II (Brother), Mshon Knight Pulliam (Brother), Juwan Pulliam (Brother)
Keshia is represented by Michael Greene & Associates.
5 ft 0½ in or 153.5 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keshia has dated –
- Tyrese Gibson (1995) – In late 1995, Keshia was rumored to have had a fling with actor Tyrese Gibson.
- Chingy (2004) – Rumor
- Edgerton Hartwell (2015-2018) – Keshia and retired American Football player, Ed Hartwell were romantically dating for 4 months before they decided to tie a knot in 2016. Their wedding was a surprise for their friends as they had expected to be a new year’s party. The beautiful couple started having sour discussions and miscommunications in terms of the difference in their understanding of life. Keshia wanted a child whereas Hartwell wanted to enjoy his life. Later, Hartwell had filed a divorce with a demand for the paternity test of Keshia’s newly announced pregnancy in 2016. Though Keshia was adamant on her loyalty, the couple got separated in July 2016 and then settled their divorced in 2018. Keshia has a sweet daughter Ella Grace Hartwell (b. January 23, 2017).
- Brad James (2019-Present) – Keshia started dating actor Brad James in 2019. They reportedly met on the set of their 2019 TV movie Pride and Prejudice: Atlanta. The couple got engaged in December 2020 and tied the knot in September 2021 at their home in Atlanta. In December 2022, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together. In April 2023, she gave birth to a baby boy.
Race / Ethnicity
- Natural hairstyle
- Strong decision-maker
Keshia has endorsed or appeared in commercials for
- HairFinity Hair Vitamins (2013)
- Disneyland/Disney World (1986)
- Flat Tummy Co
- Phone-in Holiday Story service
Best Known For
Her role on The Cosby Show (1984-1992). She had played the role of the youngest child of Cliff and Clair Huxtable at a young age of 5 years.
Keshia had made her theatrical film debut in the comedy martial arts film The Last Dragon in 1985 where she played the role of Sophia / Natasha Green.
First TV Show
Keshia’s first TV show appearance was at the age of 5 in The Cosby Show as Rudy Huxtable. The series had over 200 episodes on air.
Keshia Knight Pulliam Facts
- She was nominated as the best-supporting-actress in Emmy awards at the age of 6. Hence she became the youngest nominee ever.
- Keshia claims her cooking skills to be genetic, as her whole family is a great cook.
- Keshia has naturally styled hair and has never involved any extravaganza to it.
- She is a known cook under her own venture, Keshia’s Kitchen. Visit her official website @ keshiaskitchen.com.
- She can be followed on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Keshia Knight Pulliam / Instagram