|Chingy Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 9, 1980|
Chingy is an American rapper, record producer, and actor who has released the solo studio albums Jackpot (2003), Powerballin’ (2004), Hoodstar (2006), Hate It or Love It (2007), Success & Failure (2010), and Hate It Or Love It 2 (2022). The first of these albums had been certified ‘Double Platinum’ by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), ‘Gold’ by Music Canada and the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA), and ‘Silver’ by the British Phonographic Industry (BPI). The second and third of those albums had been certified ‘Platinum’ and ‘Gold’, respectively, by the RIAA.
Howard Earl Bailey Jr.
Chingy, Little Earl, H Thugz, Howie
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Chingy had attended the McCluer North High School, a public school in Florissant, a suburb of St. Louis.
Rapper, Record Producer, Actor
- Mother – Vernita Crawford (d. April 2017)
- Siblings – Zaneta Bailey (Younger Sister) (Entrepreneur). He has one other younger sibling and 2 older siblings.
He is represented by –
- Stan Wright, Manager and Booking Agent, Full Dekk Music Group, Orlando, Orange County, Florida, United States
- Bob Kinkead, Booking Agent, The Kinkead Entertainment Agency, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
- Adkins Publicity, PR Firm, Davidson County, Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Hip Hop, Rap
- Full Dekk Music Group
- Real Talk Entertainment
- Bungalo Records
- 49 Productions
- Track Starz
- Parlophone Records Limited
- Def Jam Recordings
- Disturbing Tha Peace
- Priority Records
- Ebony Son
- Capitol Records
- Slot-A-Lot Records
- Def Jam South Recordings
Chingy’s net worth had been $2 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
6 ft or 183 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chingy has dated –
- Tiffany Haddish
- Keshia Knight Pulliam (2004) – Rumor
- Adrienne Anderson Bailey – Through his past marriage with a model and actress named Adrienne Anderson Bailey, Chingy has a son named Alzea Bailey (b. February 2006).
- Brittany Perry-Russell – Through his past relationship with an actress and model named Brittany Perry-Russell, Chingy has a son named Isaiah Russell-Bailey (b. December 9, 2006) (Actor, Model, Dancer).
- Sidney Starr (2008) – Rumor
- Asha Pérez (2016–Present) – Chingy had started dating an interior designer named Asha Pérez in 2016. They have a daughter together named Galaxii Bailey (b. March 2019).
He has a son named Mykael Bailey, who was born in either 1997 or in early 1998, through an unnamed relationship. Chingy was only 17 years old at that time. He also has a daughter named Keilana Timms (b. 2012) from another unnamed relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
- Toned physique
- Close-cropped hair
- Sports a trimmed goatee
- Has multiple tattoos on both his hands, neck, and chest
- A child prodigy, Chingy had started writing lyrics when he was 9 years old and began recording raps about a year later.
- In his teenage years, he had joined a local musical group called Without Warning and used to perform under the stage name ‘H Thugz’.
- One of the tracks that the group had recorded, titled What’s Poppin Off, had become a massive hit in the St. Louis area. A music video was later filmed for the song.
- When he was in high school, his friends used to call him Howie. He had later chosen the stage name ‘Chingy’, a slang term for money.
Featured Image by Chingy / Instagram