|Isaiah Russell-Bailey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||December 9, 2006|
Isaiah Russell-Bailey is an American actor, dancer, model, and traceur who burst into the spotlight with a guest appearance as young Kevon Winters in the TV show Criminal Minds (2018). He gained further recognition after he began portraying the character of the mischievous yet well-meaning young son of the McKellan family, Shaka McKellan, in the television series Family Reunion in 2019. He has appeared in several other programs on the small screen like the popular Disney series Raven’s Home (2018) where he played the role of Burton and has starred in numerous movies including Throwback Holiday (2018) in which he was featured as Justin, and the superhero film We Can Be Heroes (2020) where he performed as Rewind.
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Actor, Dancer, Model, Traceur
- Mother – Brittany Perry-Russell (Dancer, Actress)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Expressive eyes
- Cheerful smile
Isaiah Russell-Bailey Favorite Things
- Color – Red
- Passion – Break-dancing that he had first learned while accompanying his mother to set as a child
- Hobbies – Drawing having been a huge anime fan and so having ended up making sketches of Naruto characters, Modeling, Playing basketball, Dancing, Doing parkour
- Pastime – Playing pranks as he has loved to make people laugh
- Obsession – Throwback television shows having seen every episode of some of the biggest 1990′s shows such as Saved By The Bell, Cosby Show, and Family Matters
- Food – Pizza that he can have for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Isaiah Russell-Bailey Facts
- He has stated that due to his mother’s job, he had have traveled a lot. Isaiah has been aware of how unique his childhood was as not everyone can say that at 3 years old Rihanna was taking care of them backstage at the Grammys. He was learning so much about the business while not even being aware of the fact.
- Isaiah has recalled that watching his mother on the set and growing up in the business had inspired him to pursue acting. He has been glad that he tried as that made him meet many incredible people and learn some very valuable lessons.
- He is skilled in the training discipline known as parkour.
- Isaiah learned how to ride a bike when he was 13 years old.
- He has admitted that he had the most fun playing the role of Rewind in the film We Can Be Heroes as he got to act alongside his real-life mother as Brittany played his character’s mother in the movie, Red Lightning Fury, the superhero with lightning powers. They thereby became one of the first real-life mother-son superheroes.
- Isaiah has disclosed that even though he has planned to continue acting as an adult, he has also wanted to become an engineer as he has enjoyed building things.
- He has proclaimed that he has always done his own stunts on the projects he has worked on and studying parkour and tricking for many years has helped him to do so.
- He has revealed that when he has eaten a meal, he has to eat everything separately as he has abhorred it when food touches.
Featured Image by Isaiah Russell-Bailey / Instagram