|Harold Perrineau Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||August 7, 1963|
Harold Perrineau is an American actor, producer, theatre artist, and voice actor who has gained popularity with his roles such as Michael Dawson in the drama series Lost, Stevie in the comedy-drama series Wedding Band, Dean Simms in the comedy-drama series Claws, Damon Pope in the action crime drama series Sons of Anarchy, Manny in the occult detective drama series Constantine, Nick Armstrong in the police procedural drama series The Rookie, Robert Evans in the drama series I’ll Fly Away, Augustus Hill in the drama series Oz, Calvin Shaw in the police procedural crime drama series Criminal Minds, Bobby Brooks in the musical drama series Star, and Judge Reston Keller in the legal drama series Goliath. Moreover, the actor has also been cast in a variety of films including The Best Man, Smoke, Romeo + Juliet, Your Name Here, 30 Days of Night: Dark Days, The Best Man Holiday, King of New York, Lulu on the Bridge, Prison Song, The Matrix Reloaded, The Matrix Revolutions, The Bachelors, and Zero Dark Thirty.
Harold Perrineau Jr., Harold Williams
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Harold Perrineau attended Shenandoah University and Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater.
Actor, Producer, Theatre Artist, Voice Actor
- Father – Harold Williams
- Mother – Sylvia Perrineau
Harold Perrineau has been signed with Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, his net worth had been $7 Million.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Harold Perrineau has dated –
- Brittany Robinson (1993-Present) – He started dating former actor and model Brittany Robinson in 1993 and they got married in 2002. The duo has been blessed with 3 daughters – Aurora Robinson Perrineau (also known as Aurora Perrineau) (b. September 23, 1994), Wynter Aria (b. May 7, 2008), and Holiday Grace (b. March 21, 2013).
Race / Ethnicity
Harold Perrineau is of African-American and African-Haitian descent.
Sports a goatee
Harold Perrineau Favorite Things
- Acting Mentor/Best Friend – Rita Moreno
Source – IMDb
Harold Perrineau Facts
- He appeared as the original Tyrone Jackson in the world premiere of the stage adaptation of the 1980 hit movie Fame (later known as Fame: The Musical) at the Walnut Street Theatre, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1989.
- In 1988, Harold Perrineau made his first theatrical film appearance as Tommie in the crime drama/action film Shakedown (also known as Blue Jean Cop).
- He was cast as Julian “Murch” Murchison in the 1999 romantic comedy-drama film The Best Man. Harold co-starred in the film alongside Taye Diggs, Nia Long, Morris Chestnut, Terrence Howard, Sanaa Lathan, and others and this performance got him nominated for an NAACP Image Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Motion Picture”.
- In 2017, he started playing Dean Simms, Desna’s autistic brother whom she takes care of, in the comedy-drama television series Claws and this role got him nominated for an NAACP Image Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series”.
- Harold Perrineau has done voiceover work for video games like Enter the Matrix and The Matrix Online.
Featured Image by Ewen Roberts / Flickr / CC BY 2.0