|Nina Arianda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 1984|
Nina Arianda is an American actress who rose to prominence for her portrayal of Vanda Jordan in Venus in Fur. However, Nina has also appeared in a number of other hit shows and films that include Billie Dawn in Born Yesterday and Stan Laurel’s wife Ida Kitaeva Laurel in Stan & Ollie.
Nina Arianda Matijcio
Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States
Nina pursued a Bachelor of Arts at Eugene Lang College The New School for Liberal Arts.
Later, She went on to study for her Master of Fine Arts at New York University‘s Tisch School of the Arts from where she completed her Graduate Acting Program in 2009.
- Father – Peter Matijcio
- Mother – Lesia Matijcio
Nina is represented by ICM Partners and Schreck Rose.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Ukrainian ancestry.
- Slender physical appearance
- Prominent jawline
- She often sports a curly hairstyle.
Nina Arianda Favorite Things
- Opera – Ekaterina Solovyeva in La bohème
- Singer – Ekaterina Solovyeva
- Place To Vacation – By The Ocean
Source – Playbill, The New York Times Magazine
Nina Arianda Facts
- She spent her childhood years in Clifton, New Jersey and Heidelberg, German.
- Nina made her debut as a Lovely Woman #2 in Shadows & Lies in 2010. However, her role was uncredited. Later, in 2011, Arianda made her first credited appearance as Gretchen Battista in The Good Wife.
- In 2011, she made her first theatrical film appearance as Shelly in Win Win.
- With time, Nina has appeared in various stage plays that include Venus in Fur, Born Yesterday, and Fool for Love.
- Both of her parents were born in Germany.
- In 2012, Nina was presented with the Tony Award for “Best Actress in a Play” for her role as Vanda Jourdain in Venus in Fur.
- Until February 2021, Nina had worked with various well-known stars including Hugh Dancy, Julianna Margulies, and Mads Mikkelsen.
Featured Image By Manhattan Theatre Club / Instagram