|Aurora Perrineau Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aurora Perrineau is an American actress and model who is known for having played a variety of characters in several shows and movies such as The Carmichael Show, When They See Us, Prodigal Son, Jem and the Holograms, Passengers, A House Is Not a Home, Air Collision, Rhino, Freaks of Nature, Truth or Dare, Pretty Little Liars, Chasing Life, and Into the Dark. Also, she has acquired a sizeable social media fan base with more than 80k followers on Instagram and more than 15k followers on Twitter.
Aurora Robinson Perrineau
New York, United States
- Father – Harold Perrineau (Actor, Producer)
- Mother – Brittany Perrineau (Actress, Model, Producer)
- Siblings – Wynter (Sister), Holiday (Sister)
- Others – Harold Williams (Paternal Grandfather), Sylvia Perrineau (Paternal Grandmother), John Michael Robinson (Maternal Grandfather), Drucilla “Dru” Katherine Holcomb (Maternal Grandmother), Robert Gardiner Holcomb (Maternal Great Grandfather), Stephen A. Holcomb (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Hattie M. (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Maurine Aletha Terral (Maternal Great Grandmother), James Edgar Terral (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Katherine May Kennedy (Maternal Great Great Grandmother)
Aurora Perrineau is represented by –
- Silver Lining Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Click Model Management, Inc.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Black)
Aurora Perrineau is of African-American and African-Haitian descent on her father’s side and has English, Irish, French, and German ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Curly hair
- Pierced ears
- Pouty lips
- A beauty spot under her nose
Aurora Perrineau Facts
- She made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Iris in the science-fiction romantic drama film, Equals in 2015. Directed by Drake Doremus, the lead cast of the film comprised of actors Nicholas Hoult, Kristen Stewart, Guy Pearce, and Jacki Weaver.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Bianca in an episode titled Picture This of the teen drama crime mystery thriller series, Pretty Little Liars in August 2011. It stars actors such as Troian Bellisario, Ashley Benson, Holly Marie Combs, and Lucy Hale.
- In 2015, she appeared as Shana Elmsford in the musical fantasy comedy-drama film, Jem and the Holograms. Aurora Perrineau starred in the movie alongside actors Aubrey Peeples, Stefanie Scott, Hayley Kiyoko, Ryan Guzman, Molly Ringwald, and Juliette Lewis and also performed songs such as “We Got Heart”, “Youngblood”, and “I’m Still Here”.
- In 2019, she portrayed the role of Tanya in the web drama television miniseries, When They See Us, which is directed by Ava DuVernay.
- She is also recognized for her role as Dani Powell in the procedural crime drama television series, Prodigal Son.
- Aurora Perrineau filed a complaint with the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department in November 2017 in which she accused producer, writer, and filmmaker, Murray Miller, of s*xually assaulting her when she was 17 years old i.e. in the year 2012.
Featured Image by Aurora Perrineau / Instagram