|Tiffany Haddish Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 3, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Tiffany Haddish is an American actress, comedian, producer, voiceover artist, and author who rose to fame as she was cast in the role of Nekeisha Williams-Carmichael in the NBC sitcom, The Carmichael Show, from 2015 to 2017. Over the years, she has also gained recognition for her on-screen roles like Dina in Girls Trip, Shannon “Shay” Birkeland in The Last O.G., Mia Carter in Like a Boss, and Trina “Hi-C” Parker in Keanu.
Tiffany Sara Cornilia Haddish
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tiffany Haddish went to the George Ellery Hale Middle School in Woodland Hills. She later got enrolled at the El Camino Real High School and completed her high schooling from there.
Actress, Comedian, Producer, Voiceover Artist, Author
- Father – Tsihaye Reda Haddish
- Mother – Leola (Business Owner)
- Siblings – She has 4 younger siblings – 2 half-sisters and 2 half-brothers.
Tiffany Haddish is represented by Agency for the Performing Arts, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tiffany Haddish has dated –
- Chingy – She had a fling with Chingy, a hip hop recording artist, record producer, and actor, in the past.
- William Stewart – Tiffany had a very volatile relationship with her former husband William Stewart. She had married and divorced him twice (2011 and 2013). In her memoirs, she claimed that Stewart had physically assaulted her on numerous occasions during the course of their marriage. The documents unearthed by the tabloids revealed that she had taken out a restraining order against him after he had attacked her in July 2010 in a Montreal-based hotel. He had reportedly choked her in the hallway of the hotel.
- Jay Hernández (2018) – Tiffany was rumored to be dating actor Jay Hernández in 2018 after she was seen flirting with him on the set of The Late Late Show with James Corden.
- Common (2018-2021) – She started going out with rapper, actor, and writer, Common, in 2018. The couple confirmed their relationship in August 2020. In November 2021, it was revealed that Tiffany and Common had broken up.
- Marvin Jones (2023-Present) – In March 2023, it was revealed that she was dating Bitcoin investor Marvin Jones. It was later reported that they made their red carpet debut at the 2023 Sundance Film Festival premiere of Landscape With Invisible Hand in January 2023.
NOTE – In May 2021, Tiffany revealed that she was looking into the adoption process and was taking parenting classes in order to adopt an older child. In July 2023, Tiffany revealed that she had suffered her 8th miscarriage.
Race / Ethnicity
On her father’s side, she has Eritrean Jewish ancestry, while, on her mother’s side, she is of African American descent.
- Curly hair
- Mole mark below her eye
In January 2018, it was announced by Groupon that they had cast Tiffany Haddish in their upcoming advert.
She has experimented with Scientology in the past.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Jackie in the soap opera, If Loving You Is Wrong
- Being cast in the role of Nekeisha Williams in the NBC sitcom, The Carmichael Show
- Having appeared in important roles in the movies such as Keanu and Girls Trip
In 2005, she made her theatrical film debut as Janice Green in the music drama movie, The Urban Demographic.
First TV Show
In 2005, Tiffany Haddish made her first TV show appearance in the When in Dome episode of the supernatural TV show, That’s So Raven.
Tiffany relies on her yoga and bodyweight exercises routine to keep her toned figure in perfect shape. She starts her yoga session with Sun Salutations (Surya Namaskar). She makes sure that she holds each pose for about 3 breaths.
Tiffany follows it up with a series of pushups and deep squats. The last exercise is jumping jacks, which lasts for about a minute. She ends her workout with a series of stretches.
Tiffany Haddish Favorite Things
- Fruit – Grapefruit
Source – The Daily Beast
Tiffany Haddish Facts
- When she was 9 years old, her mother suffered brain damage after being involved in a car accident, which was caused by her stepfather tampering with the brakes of her car. After that, Tiffany had to take care of her siblings.
- When she was 12 years old, Tiffany and her siblings were put in foster homes as the authorities deemed her mother unfit to take care of her children.
- At the age of 15, she was reunited with her siblings as they were placed under the care of her grandmother.
- While studying in high school, she was a school mascot.
- Tiffany managed to win the award in a drama competition in high school that featured recitation of Shakespearean monologues.
- At the age of 17, she went to the Laugh Factory Comedy Camp after a social worker had given her a choice between camp and psychiatric therapy.
- In her early struggling days in Beverly Hills, she used to live in her car.
- She holds the distinction of being the first black comedienne to host the SNL show after she was roped in for Tiffany Haddish/Taylor Swift episode in November 2017.
- For her role in Girls Trip, she won several accolades including the African-American Film Critics Association Award for “Best Supporting Actress”, NAACP Image Award for “Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Motion Picture”, and New York Film Critics Circle Award for “Best Supporting Actress” and was also nominated for Critics’ Choice Movie Awards for “Best Actress in a Comedy” as well as for “Best Supporting Actress”.
- Before she found success as a performer, she did a number of miscellaneous jobs including working at the customer service for Alaska Airlines.
- Early in her life, she had to be hospitalized due to toxic shock syndrome.
- In 2019, she was nominated for a Grammy Award in the “Best Spoken Word Album (Includes Poetry, Audio Books & Storytelling)” category for her work in The Last Black Unicorn.
- She is one of the many celebrities who tested positive for COVID-19 and revealed the news on September 4, 2020.
- For her work in the movie Like a Boss, she was awarded the ‘Female Movie Star of 2020’ award during the 2020 E! People’s Choice Awards.
- During the 2021 Grammys, she won the award in the “Best Comedy Album” category for the 2019 Netflix special, Tiffany Haddish: Black Mitzvah.
- She rejected an offer to host the Grammy’s pre-show (shown before the actual Grammy Awards) in January 2021 as she was not getting paid for it. Moreover, she had to do the makeup, hair, wardrobe on her own as well.
- In December 2020, she donated 100 suitcases to the Indiana Department of Child Services for foster children. Her donation was inspired by her own experience of using trash bags as suitcases during her childhood in foster homes.
- In May 2021, she was rumored to be taking over the role of Ellen DeGeneres in The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
- In January 2022, Tiffany was arrested for DUI after she was allegedly found asleep at wheel. It was later claimed that she had been smoking marijuana.
- In September 2022, Tiffany was accused of molestation and a lawsuit was filed against her by a woman. The woman claimed that Tiffany had allegedly instructed her how to perform inappropriate s*xual acts and also took her to the taping of a “s*xually suggestive Subways commercial”. However, Tiffany’s lawyer denied the allegations. Later that month, it was reported that the lawsuit had been dropped by the plaintiff.
Featured Image by Staff Sgt. Eric Summers Jr. / www.incirlik.af.mil / Public Domain