|Parul Gulati Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 6, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Parul Gulati is an Indian actor, model, television personality, theatre artist, and entrepreneur. Her filmography consists of several shows and movies such as Romeo Ranjha, Kitani Mohabbat Hai, Haq Se, Yeh Pyaar Na hoga Kam, Zorawar, P.O.W. – Bandi Yuddh Ke, Selection Day, Your Honor, Hey Prabhu!, The Raikar Case, Shark Tank India, Burraahh, Girls Hostel, Nee Jathalekha, Second Hand, and Illegal – Justice, Out of Order.
Rohtak, Haryana, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Parul Gulati studied at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA), a drama school located in London, England.
Actor, Model, Television Personality, Entrepreneur, Theatre Artist
- Siblings – Pavail Gulati (Brother)
Parul Gulati has been signed with KRI – Talent Management Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Parul Gulati is of Punjabi descent.
She has often dyed her hair.
She has been cast in advertisements for a variety of brands such as Toyota Etios (with Virat Kohli), ParleG (with Rajkummar Rao), Happy Dent, Cadbury Dairy Milk Shots (with Anurag Kashyap), NECC (with Dharmendra), Aircel, and Shopper’s Stop.
Parul Gulati Facts
- Along with Jazzy B, Garry Sandhu, Monica Bedi, Rana Ranbir, Yograj Singh, Rana Jung Bahadur, and Sangha Jagir, Parul Gulati co-starred as Preet (a girl who runs a refugee camp with the help of her uncle) in the 2014 Punjabi language Indian action comedy film Romeo Ranjha.
- She brought to life the character of Jasleen in the 2016 Punjabi-language action film Zorawar. Parul’s co-stars for the project included Yo Yo Honey Singh, Pratham Gupta, Gurbani Judge, Pawan Malhotra, Mukul Dev, Achint Kaur, and Amit Behl.
- In 2017, she launched a hair extensions brand called NishHair.
- Alongside Rajeev Khandelwal and Surveen Chawla, Parul Gulati co-starred as Jannat Mirza in the Hindi drama web series Haq Se in 2018.
- She was cast as Ruma Pathak in the thriller drama streaming television series Your Honor in 2020. The show is adapted from the Israeli TV series Kvodo (Hebrew: כבודו).
- She played the role of Devika in the legal thriller web series Illegal – Justice, Out of Order in 2020. The show’s lead cast included Neha Sharma, Akshay Oberoi, Kubbra Sait, Piyush Mishra, and Satyadeep Mishra.
- In 2023, Parul Gulati appeared in the 2nd season of the Hindi-language business reality television series Shark Tank India in order to pitch her brand Nish Hair.
- She once said, “Being in an industry that largely relies on nepotism; the only way one can outshine or land oneself opportunities is by excelling in your craft. Your luck may vary but if you make your craft strong then nothing can stop you from doing the kind of work you want to do.”
Featured Image by Parul Gulati / Instagram