|Rajeev Khandelwal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||October 16, 1975|
Rajeev Khandelwal is an Indian actor, singer, writer, model, and host who has been cast in a wide range of characters in shows and movies such as Kahiin To Hoga, Sacch Ka Saamna, Rag Rag Mein Ganga, Coldd Lassi Aur Chicken Masala, Samrat & Co., Will You Marry Me?, Peter Gaya Kaam Se, My Endeavour, Reporters, Time Bomb 9/11, Deal Ya No Deal, C.I.D., Table No.21, Salt Bridge, and Fever.
Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Rajeev Khandelwal studied at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jaipur and then got enrolled at St. Xavier’s College located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat from where he received a Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry.
Actor, Singer, Writer, Model, Host
- Father – Lt. Col. C.L. Khandelwal
- Mother – Mrs. Vijay Laxmi Khandelwal
- Siblings – Sanjeev Khandelwal (Older Brother), Rahul Khandelwal (Younger Brother)
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rajeev Khandelwal has dated –
- Manjiri Kamtikar – He had been in a relationship with Manjiri Kamtikar for quite a while before they finally got married on February 7, 2011.
Note – He adopted a 5-year-old girl named Swati from an institute called Muskaan in 2007.
Race / Ethnicity
Rajeev Khandelwal is of Marwari descent.
- Short stature
- Deep-set eyes
Rajeev Khandelwal Facts
- He hails from a town named Kalandri situated in Sirohi district of Rajasthan.
- From 2003 to 2005, he brought to life the character of Sujal Garewal, Kashish’s husband, Veena and Chetan’s oldest son, and Rishi’s older brother, in the soap opera titled Kahiin to Hoga. For this role, Rajeev Khandelwal won a multitude of awards including the 2004 Indian Telly Awards for “Best Fresh New Face (Male)”, “Best Television Personality”, and “Best Onscreen Couple” (with Aamna Sharif), 2004 Kalakar Award for “Best Actor”, and 2005 MTV Lycra Style Awards for “Most Stylish Persona (Male)” and “Most Stylish Actor On TV”.
- Alongside actor Gajraj Rao, he co-starred as Dr. Aamir Ali in the 2008 Hindi-language thriller film, Aamir, and was nominated for the 2009 Filmfare Award in the “Best Male Debut” category.
- Rajeev Khandelwal appeared in an episode of The Kapil Sharma Show in 2016.
- In 2019, he served as the host of the television travel series, Rag Rag Mein Ganga, in which he travels around the Himalayan regions to depict the story of the origin of river Ganga and its journey from Gangotri to Ganga Sagar.
- He has also been cast as the host of the reality television series, Sacch Ka Saamna (English: Face-Off with Truth), for which Rajeev Khandelwal bagged the 2009 Indian Telly Award as well as the 2011 Indian Television Academy Award.
- He has done modeling work for brands like LML, Green Label Whiskey, and Videocon.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / bollywoodhungama.com / CC BY 3.0