|Christine Marzano Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 5, 1986|
Christine Marzano is a talented American actress, former model, and entrepreneur. She is known for her roles in Seven Psychopaths, Byzantium, Paranoia, Dare to Be Wild, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, and Death Race: Beyond Anarchy. She has also modeled for designers like Zac Posen, Oscar de la Renta, Dior, Marchesa, and Prabal Gurung, among others.
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Christine Marzano studied at Edward R. Murrow High School in Brooklyn. Later, she graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and Neuroscience from Princeton University. She also took lessons in Shakespeare at the British American Drama Academy in London.
Actress, Former Model, Entrepreneur
- Father – Edward A. Marzano
- Mother – Mary Jo Boyle
- Siblings – Eileen Marzano (Sister) (Nurse), Maureen Marzano (Sister) (Works in Finance)
Christine Marzano is managed by –
- Primary Wave Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Don Buchwald & Associates L.A., Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Christine Marzano has dated –
- Stephen Merchant
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian and possibly German ancestry on her father’s side and Irish ancestry on her mother’s side.
- High cheekbones
- Sharp jawline
- Tall height
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Christine Marzano has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Galvan London
Christine Marzano Facts
- While in high school, she did a summer job as a Coney Island lifeguard.
- She is an award-winning Irish dancer.
- She holds a dual citizen of the United States and Ireland.
- Christine is a co-founder of a tech company called DNABlock, based in Los Angeles.
Featured Image by Christine Marzano / Instagram