|Qri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 12, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Qri is a South Korean singer, songwriter, musician, dancer, performer, model, actor, and television personality who debuted as a member of the girl group T-ara in July 2009. The group’s discography consists of various albums, extended plays, and tracks such as Absolute First Album, Black Eyes, Treasure Box, Day by Day, Funky Town, Jewelry Box, Gossip Girls, And & End, TTL (Time to Love), Roly-Poly in Copacabana, Breaking Heart, Bo Peep Bo Peep, Again 1977, Mirage, Temptastic, Again, Remember, What’s My Name?, So Good, You Drive Me Crazy (너 때문에 미쳐), Yayaya, Cry Cry, Number Nine (넘버나인), Sugar Free (슈가프리), Bunny Style! (バニスタ!), and Lie (거짓말). Additionally, Qri has also been a part of various shows and movies including Queen Seondeok, Mnet Scandal, King Geunchogo, Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp, Gisaeng Ryung, Master of Study, Giants, Sweet Temptation, Bubi Bubi, M! Countdown, South Korean Foreigners, and Idol Intern King.
Qri, Lee Qri (Chinese Name), Qrincess (Qri + Princess)
Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea
Qri attended Balsan Elementary School and Juyeob High School. Then, she got enrolled at Myungji University‘s Department of Theatre and Visual Arts.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician, Dancer, Performer, Model, Actor, Television Personality
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Qri has been signed with –
- MBK Entertainment (2009–2017)
- BMB Entertainment
K-pop, R&B, Electropop
MBK, EMI Japan, Banana Culture
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
44 kg or 97 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Qri is of Korean descent.
Qri has done endorsement work for brands such as Maybelline New York, Casamia Furniture, Galbanara, LG Group, Castellbajac, etc.
Qri Favorite Things
- Colors – Baby Pink, Gold
- She played the role of Young Mo in the historical drama series Queen Seondeok in 2009. The show stars Lee Yo-won, Go Hyun-jung, Park Ye-jin, Uhm Tae-woong, and Kim Nam-gil.
- Artists like Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Jiae, Jiwon, Hwayoung, Areum, Dani, Boram, and Soyeon have been a part of T-ara.
- After former members Jiae and Jiwon left T-ara in mid-2009, Qri became the last of the 3 new members to be added to the group.
- T-ara released its debut studio album and 1st Korean release Absolute First Album on November 27, 2009, via Core Contents Media.
- Qri was cast as Princess Bu Yeo-jin in the historical action drama series The King of Legend in 2011.
- T-ara‘s 2nd studio album and 1st Japanese release titled Jewelry Box was released on June 6, 2012, and it was certified ‘Gold’ by the Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ).
- Under T-ara‘s rotating leadership system, Qri became the group’s 5th leader in July 2013.
- Along with Boram and Soyeon, Qri debuted in the T-ara sub-unit QBS in 2013. On June 26, 2013, QBS released its debut single titled Kaze no You ni (風のように, Like the Wind).
- On May 14, 2014, T-ara released its 4th studio album and 3rd Japanese release Gossip Girls.
- Qri was ranked #37th on Forbes China‘s list of “Global Idol Chinese Popularity Ranking” in 2017.
- She won the Healthiest Skin Award at the Dr. Gloderm Beauty Awards (Hong Kong) and Korean Wave Star Award at the LBMA Star Awards in 2017.
- With “Celebrity hat brand” Sebs, she announced the launch of her first self-designed product collection named Seb.Q in 2018.
- Qri has been roommates with Boram and Hyomin.
- She launched her own jewelry brand Qriel in 2021.
- Before debuting as a member of T-ara, she served as a model and bassist for the rock band Six Color and was a famous ulzzang.
- Qri shares her birthday with her T-ara groupmate Hahm Eun-jung.
- She reportedly has 5 dogs – 3 Pomeranians named Bappuli, Bobby, and Cocobrown; a poodle named Dream; and a mini-bichon named Ddukguk.
- She does not enjoy exercising.
Featured Image by Wasabcon / tistory.com / CC BY-SA 2.0 KR