|Park Ji-yeon Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 7, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Park Ji-yeon is a South Korean singer, songwriter, dancer, performer, musician, model, actor, theater artist, host, television personality, and voice actor who is known as a member of the girl group T-ara. The group’s discography consists of various albums, extended plays, and tracks such as Absolute First Album, Black Eyes, Treasure Box, Day by Day, Funky Town, Jewelry Box, Gossip Girls, And & End, TTL (Time to Love), Roly-Poly in Copacabana, Bo Peep Bo Peep, Breaking Heart, Again 1977, Mirage, Temptastic, Again, Remember, So Good, You Drive Me Crazy (너 때문에 미쳐), and Lie (거짓말).
Jiyeon, LA LIMA
Seoul, South Korea
Park Ji-yeon studied at Hyehwa Girls’ High School and then graduated from Lila Art High School in 2012. She has also received taekwondo lessons.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Performer, Musician, Model, Actor, Theatre Artist, Host, Television Personality, Voice Actor
- Siblings – Park Hyo-joon (Older Brother)
Park Ji-yeon has been signed with –
- MBK Entertainment (South Korea) (2009–2017)
- Partners Park (South Korea) (2018–2021)
- AnB Group (South Korea) (2022–2023)
- Longzhen Culture (China)
MBK Entertainment, EMI Japan, Banana Culture Entertainment, Longzhen Culture
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Park Ji-yeon has dated –
- Lee Dong-gun – She was romantically involved with actor and singer Lee Dong-gun in the past. They also worked together in the Korean-Chinese film Encounter (2015).
- Hwang Jae-gyun (2022-Present) – Park Ji-yeon revealed on February 10, 2022, that would get married to professional baseball player Hwang Jae-gyun in the winter of the same year. On December 10, 2022, they married in a private ceremony attended by their closest family and friends at Shilla Hotel. The congratulatory song was sung by IU and Lee Hong-ki. It was reported that the couple’s apartment located in Lotte World Tower (South Korea’s tallest tower and 6th-tallest in the world) was worth over 37B₩ (approximately $28M), making it the most expensive reported celebrity house of all time in the country.
Race / Ethnicity
Park Ji-yeon is of Korean descent.
Park Ji-yeon was cast in the SMART uniform advertisement which won her the “Model of the Year” (Daesang) award in 2008.
She has served as a public relations ambassador of the National Pension Service by The Ministry of Health and Welfare.
She has also done endorsement work for a personalized mask called “T-ara Jiyeon Couple mask”.
Park Ji-yeon Favorite Things
- Dish – Seolleongtang
- Some Of Her Favorite TV Shows – Reply 1994, Sherlock, Gossip Girl, My Love from the Star
- Colors – Black, Mint
Park Ji-yeon Facts
- Artists like Eunjung, Qri, Hyomin, Jiae, Jiwon, Hwayoung, Areum, Dani, Boram, and Soyeon have been a part of T-ara.
- T-ara released its debut studio album and 1st Korean release Absolute First Album on November 27, 2009, via Core Contents Media.
- T-ara‘s 2nd studio album and 1st Japanese release titled Jewelry Box was released on June 6, 2012, and it was certified ‘Gold’ by the Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ).
- Along with Eunjung, Hyomin, and Areum, Park Ji-yeon debuted as a member of the sub-unit T-ara N4 in 2013. T-ara N4 went on to release an extended play titled Jeon Won Diary on April 29, 2013. It peaked at #3 on the Korea Gaon Weekly Albums chart and at #24 on the Japan Oricon Weekly Albums chart.
- Park Ji-yeon brought to life the character of Ha Eun-joo (a violinist in the orchestra who is known for her arrogance) in the romantic comedy mystery series I Wanna Hear Your Song in 2019.
- Alongside Ji Il-joo and Cho Kyung-hun, Park Ji-yeon co-starred as Min-jeong in the 2023 horror film Gangnam Zombie.
- Her idols include Lee Hyori and G-Dragon.
- She has been roommates with Hyomin and Eunjung.
- Park Ji-yeon has credited her mother as her life role model.
- She enjoys watching action movies.
Featured Image by photomami / tistory.com / CC BY 4.0