|Jeon Boram Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 22, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jeon Boram is a South Korean singer, musician, performer, actor, television personality, model, and host who was a member of the girl group T-ara. Former by MBK Entertainment in 2009, the group’s discography consists of various albums, extended plays, and tracks such as Absolute First Album, Black Eyes, Treasure Box, Day by Day, Funky Town, Jewelry Box, Gossip Girls, And & End, TTL (Time to Love), Roly-Poly in Copacabana, Breaking Heart, Bo Peep Bo Peep, Again 1977, Mirage, Temptastic, Again, Remember, What’s My Name?, So Good, You Drive Me Crazy (너 때문에 미쳐), Number Nine (넘버나인), and Lie (거짓말). Jeon Boram has also been cast in a variety of shows and movies such as The Romantic President, Sweet Temptation, Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp, Gisaeng Ryung, Master of Study, Soul, The Angel Of Death Comes With Purple High Heels, Bubi Bubi, Do You Eat?, Shall We That’s, Wooram’s Family Camp, and Sunday Night – Rich Artifacts.
Seoul, South Korea
Jeon Boram studied at MyongJi University.
Singer, Musician, Performer, Actor, Television Personality, Host, Model
- Father – Jeon Young-rok (Singer, Actor) (Was extremely popular in the 1970s and 1980s)
- Mother – Lee Mi-young (Actor)
- Siblings – Jeon Woo-ram Younger Sister) (stage name ‘Ram’) (Singer, Member of girl group D-Unit)
- Others – Hwang Hae (Grandfather) (Singer), Baek Sul-hee (Grandmother) (Singer)
Jeon Boram has been signed with JO Entertainment.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Jeon Boram is of Korean descent.
She has often dyed her hair.
Jeon Boram has been cast in advertisements for –
- The National Public Relations Agency (2007)
- Luna Cosmetics (2008)
- CASS beer (2010) (with 2PM and Yoon Eun-hye)
- Crown Sando (2011)
- OranC (2013)
Jeon Boram Favorite Things
- Color – Yellow
Jeon Boram Facts
- She is a 3-rd generation Korean artist.
- Artists like Eunjung, Hyomin, Jiyeon, Qri, Jiae, Jiwon, Hwayoung, Areum, Dani, and Soyeon have been a part of T-ara.
- After pre-debut members Jiae and Jiwon quit T-ara, Jeon Boram became the first new member to be added to the girl group.
- T-ara released its debut studio album and 1st Korean release Absolute First Album on November 27, 2009, via Core Contents Media.
- In 2009, Jeon Boram brought to life the character of Shin So-yi in the romantic crime horror drama television series Soul. It stars Lim Ju-eun and Lee Seo-jin.
- She made a cameo appearance as Ji-ae in the 2010 slasher film Death Bell 2: Bloody Camp, a sequel to the 2008 film Death Bell.
- In 2010, Boram made a cameo appearance as a bad student in the teen drama television series Master of Study.
- Under T-ara‘s rotating leadership format, she served as the group’s 2nd leader from July 2010 to July 2011.
- T-ara‘s 2nd studio album and 1st Japanese release titled Jewelry Box was released on June 6, 2012, and it was certified ‘Gold’ by the Recording Industry Association of Japan (RIAJ).
- Along with Qri and Soyeon, Boram debuted in the T-ara sub-unit QBS in 2013. On June 26, 2013, QBS released its debut single titled Kaze no You ni (風のように, Like the Wind).
- On May 14, 2014, T-ara released its 4th studio album and 3rd Japanese release Gossip Girls.
- In 2015, Jeon Boram appeared in the omnibus web series Sweet Temptation.
- She was ranked 42nd in Forbes China‘s “Global Idol Chinese Popularity Ranking” in 2017.
- Boram left T-ara in 2017.
- She has been roommates with Qri and Soyeon.
- One of her talents is drawing manga characters.
- Jeon Boram has been cast in musicals such as I Really Really Like You and The Lost Garden Musical.
- She has appeared in the music videos of songs like Feeling You by Bae Lee-sak (stage name Kebee), Tik Tok by 2PM, and Moment by Davichi.
Featured Image by Long_Key / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0