|Taylor Gray Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 7, 1993|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Taylor Gray is an American actor, voiceover artist, writer, producer, director, and model who has gained popularity with his voiceover work for the character named Ezra Bridger in the 3D animated science fiction television series, Star Wars Rebels. He has also been cast in several other shows and films like Star Wars Forces of Destiny, Bucket & Skinner’s Epic Adventures, Thunderstruck, Walt Before Mickey, and The Mentalist.
Taylor Arthur Gray
Whittier, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actor, Model, Voiceover Artist, Writer, Producer, Director
- Siblings – Zachary Gray (Younger Brother) (Actor), Madeline Gray (Younger Sister) (Actress)
Taylor Gray is represented by TalentWorks, Talent Agency, Burbank, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Lean body
- Widow’s peak hairline
Taylor Gray Facts
- In February 2007, he made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Jo Santiago in an episode titled One Hour of the crime drama series, Numbers (stylized as NUMB3RS).
- From 2011 to 2013, Taylor Gray portrayed one of the titular roles as Bucket, a freshman in high school and Skinner’s best friend, in the teen comedy sitcom, Bucket & Skinner’s Epic Adventures.
- As a voice artist, he made his TV show debut by providing vocal to the character of Ezra Bridger, a teenage con artist who is taken in by Kanan to be trained as a Jedi, in an episode, titled Not What You Think, of the sci-fi animated series, Star Wars Rebels, in September 2014.
- Taylor Gray has also done voiceover work for video games like Star Wars: Rebels – Recon Missions and Disney Infinity 3.0.
- He has served both as a writer as well as the producer for projects like the Audience of One and De Moda.
- He has also gained more than 50k followers on Twitter and more than 80k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Greg2600 / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0