|Caila Quinn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||December 10, 1992|
Caila Quinn is an American television personality and content creator who came into prominence in 2016 after appearing on the 20th season of the reality TV series The Bachelor as a contestant, having finished as the second runner-up. Quinn came back for the 3rd season of Bachelor in Paradise (2016) and quit in week 5. She has been featured in several other programs on the small screen including the comedy streaming series Squad Wars (2017). Quinn has amassed more than 450k followers on Instagram.
Westlake, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, United States
She went to Boston College, graduating from there with a degree in Marketing.
Television Personality, Content Creator
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Nick Burrello (2017-Present) – Caila began dating businessman Nick Burrello in 2017. She announced their engagement on January 5, 2020. Burrello had proposed to her on January 2, during a visit to Caila’s grandparents in Sarasota, Florida. For the occasion, he had hired an Airbnb for Quinn’s as well as his parents, with the plan of celebrating together post-proposal. In 2021, the couple tied the knot at the Ringling Museum of Art in Sarasota, Florida.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
She is of Filipino descent on her mother’s side of the family and of Irish, German, and Swiss descent on her father’s side.
- Shapely lips
- Tattoo on her left arm
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Reebok.
Caila Quinn Favorite Things
- Crush – Lea Michele
- Book – Designing Your Life, the piece of work having helped her to kick-start her life at a time when she was single and lost and needed to find herself, Caila having continued to reread a couple of its chapters whenever she has needed to refocus on her business
Caila Quinn Facts
- She was brought up in Westlake in Ohio.
- She had taught English to school children in Germany for some time and has a lifelong affinity for education.
- Caila has recalled that when she was filming for The Bachelor, she along with all the other participants were locked down with no access to phones or devices and the outside world, as the producers wanted to ensure there would be no spoilers that were not being seen in public. Being in The Bachelor bubble with all attention on her feelings had actually been the most emancipating time of her life, as her mind got free of all worries and distractions and she felt like a child again.
- Caila resided in NYC for 5 years before relocating to Austin in Texas and has stated that New York had given her the courage to carve her own path, which was quite unconventional. She had made her passion project her full-time career as a content creator and had thoroughly enjoyed being an influencer and lifestyle blogger and connecting with others on a daily basis. Caila has added that she has learned the value of pushing herself and doing what has frightened her, as she has seen that no matter what the challenge may have been ahead, it only made her a stronger version of herself.
- Caila has been obsessed with castles. She has a whole board on Pinterest devoted to her future travel plans with each one of the places she has craved to visit having beautiful castles and breathtaking views.
Featured Image by Caila Quinn / Instagram