|Conrad Ricamora Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1979|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Conrad Ricamora is an American actor, theatre artist, and producer who has established himself both as a stage actor as well as films and television actor. He has been cast in plays and musicals like Here Lies Love and The King and I and has also appeared in on-screen projects including How to Get Away with Murder, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, and The Light of The Moon.
Conrad Wayne Ricamora
Santa Maria, Santa Barbara County, California, United States
He divides his time between –
- New York, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Conrad Ricamora got enrolled at the Queens University of Charlotte from where he graduated with a BA in Psychology. Later, he attended the University of Tennessee and graduated with a Masters in Fine Arts degree.
Actor, Theatre Artist, Producer
- Father – Ron Ricamora (Employed with US Air Force)
- Mother – Dora Zachary (born Dora Karen Baun)
- Others – Deborah “Debbie” Jean Bolender (Stepmother) (Social Worker)
Conrad Ricamora is represented by Abrams Artists Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
Conrad Ricamora is of Filipino descent on his father’s side and has German and English ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Often wears glasses
- Deep-set eyes
Conrad Ricamora Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Niceville, Florida.
- Growing up, Conrad Ricamora was a tennis enthusiast and an avid player.
- He made his first theatrical film appearance as DMV Officer in the 2006 sports comedy film, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, starring Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, Sacha Baron Cohen, Gary Cole, and Michael Clarke Duncan.
- Between 2013 and 2017, he appeared as Ninoy Aquino in the Off-Broadway musical titled Here Lies Love. For his performance, he won the Theatre World Award and was also nominated for a Lucille Lortel Award in the “Outstanding Lead Actor in a Musical” category.
- Conrad Ricamora has co-starred as Oliver Hampton, a talented computer hacker, in the legal mystery-thriller television series, How to Get Away with Murder. His fellow co-stars included Viola Davis, Alfred Enoch, Jack Falahee, Katie Findlay, Aja Naomi King, and Matt McGorry.
- In Lincoln Center Theater’s 2015 Broadway revival of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s The King and I, he played the role of Lun Tha and the musical was nominated for a Grammy Award for “Best Musical Theater Album”.
- Conrad brought to life the character named Xue Xing in David Henry Hwang’s musical Soft Power.
- He has served as the writer and producer for the short drama film Raising Christopher.
Featured Image by Conrad Ricamora / Instagram