|Kean Cipriano Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1987|
Kean Cipriano is a Filipino singer, composer, actor, music video director, and musician who is known as the vocalist of the pop-rock band Callalily. Over the years, Callalily has released several albums like Destination XYZ, Callalily, Greetings From Callalily, Fisheye, and Flower Power. Kean Cipriano has also branched out as an actor and has been cast in many shows and movies such as ASAP, BFGF, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Sketch Pad, Ang Huling Henya, Seven Sundays, FPJ’s Ang Probinsyano, I Can See Your Voice, Praybeyt Benjamin, Bakit Hindi Ka Crush Ng Crush Mo?, Ipaglaban Mo: Niloko Nyo Ako, The Reunion, Pablo S. Gomez’s Inday Bote, Ang Babae Sa Septic Tank, Ang Babae sa Septic Tank 2: Forever is Not Enough, Love is Blind, Bar Boys, and English Only, Please.
Kean Edward Uson Cipriano
Kean Cipriano studied at Lourdes School of Mandaluyong and then attended the Conservatory of Music at the University of Santo Tomas and read business administration at the Entrepreneurs School of Asia (ESA).
Singer, Composer, Actor, Music Video Director, Musician
- Father – Edgie Cipriano (Died on March 17, 2016, due to cardiac arrest)
- Mother – Chona Uson Cipriano
- Siblings – Keno (Younger Brother), Keano (Younger Brother)
Alternative Rock, Pop Rock, Pinoy Rock
Vocals, Guitar, Drums
Sony Music Philippines (2006-2012), Universal Records (2012-2017), Soupstar Entertainment (2006-2017), Sindikato Productions/Callalily Entertainment/O/C Records
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kean Cipriano has dated –
- Danita Paner (2007-2009) – He was romantically involved with pop-rock singer and actor Danita Paner between the years 2007 and 2009.
- Arci Muñoz (2009-2010) – In June 2009, Kean Cipriano started going out with Arci Muñoz, an actor, singer, model, and dancer. However, the duo parted ways the following year.
- Rachelle Ann Go (2010) – He had an affair with singer and international musical theater actor Rachelle Ann Go in 2010.
- Alex Gonzaga (2010-2011) – He began dating media personality, comedian, businessperson, host, singer, and actor Alex Gonzaga in May 2010 but their romance eventually came to an end in September 2011. The duo has co-starred in the weekly teen drama series BFGF.
- Chynna Ortaleza (2015-Present) – In April 2015, Kean started dating actor, television host, and model Chynna Ortaleza. Their relationship was confirmed on the late-night talk show Tonight with Boy Abunda in October 2015 and they announced their marriage 2 months later on New Year’s Eve. They have been blessed with 2 children – a daughter named Stellar Cipriano (b. 2016) and a boy named Salem Cipriano.
Race / Ethnicity
Kean Cipriano is of Filipino descent.
Kean Cipriano Facts
- His fellow Callalily members have been Aaron Ricafrente, Lem Belaro, Nathan Reyes, Brylle Balbuena, Tatsi Jamnague, and Alden Acosta.
- Kean Cipriano co-starred as Rainier de la Cuesta, the director of With Nothing, in the 2011 comedy film The Woman in the Septic Tank (Filipino: Ang babae sa septic tank). The film became the Philippines’ official entry for the 2011 Academy Awards for “Best Foreign Film”.
- In 2017, he appeared in the supporting role of Jerry in the family comedy film Seven Sundays. It stars Aga Muhlach, Ronaldo Valdez, Cristine Reyes, Dingdong Dantes, and Enrique Gil.
- Kean Cipriano brought to life the character of Renato “Ato” Payuan in the family romantic comedy-drama series Playhouse in 2018.
- He has formed his own record label named O/C Records.
Featured Image by Marion Paul Baylado / Flickr / CC BY 2.0