|Cristine Reyes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Cristine Reyes is a Filipino actor, model, dancer, and endorser whose career started as a finalist in the first season of GMA Network’s highly-acclaimed reality show, StarStruck. Over the years, she has been cast in several shows and movies such as Encounter, Nang Ngumiti ang Langit, Wansapanataym: Ang Monito Ni Monica, Toda Max, Precious Hearts Romances Presents: Los Bastardos, Ipaglaban Mo: Bitin, Lumayo Ka Nga Sa Akin, Ipaglaban Mo: Takas, El Presidente, Tubig at Langis, Bukas na Lang Kita Mamahalin, Honesto, Dahil Sa Pag-Ibig, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Piano, Wansapanataym: Kokak, Ang Darling Kong Aswang, Your Song Presents: Babalik Kang Muli, Eva Fonda, Kahit Isang Saglit, Mars Ravelo’s Captain Barbell, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Larawan, Mars Ravelo’s Darna, Bromance: My Brother’s Romance, No Other Woman, and Girl, Boy, Bakla, Tomboy.
Ara Cristine Pascual Klenk
Cristine Reyes, Cris Murla
Marikina, Metro Manila, Philippines
Actor, Model, Dancer, Endorser
Cristine Reyes has been signed with Viva Artists Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cristine Reyes has dated –
- Mark Herras (2003) – She was romantically involved with film and television actor Mark Herras in 2003.
- Dennis Trillo (2007-2008) – In 2007, she started going out with actor, model, and recording artist Dennis Trillo and they also worked together in the fantasy drama series Super Twins. However, the duo parted ways in 2008.
- Rayver Cruz (2010-2013) – She began dating actor, dancer, and singer Rayver Cruz in September 2010. They co-starred in the romantic drama series Reputasyon as well as in the drama series Bukas Na Lang Kita Mamahalin. The duo separated in January 2013.
- Derek Ramsay (2013) – British-Filipino model, actor, and host Derek Ramsay and Cristine Reyes were an item between August 2013 and October 2013. Also, they worked together in the romantic drama film No Other Woman and the romantic drama thriller film Trophy Wife.
- Ali Khatibi (2014-2019) – In March 2014, she started dating mixed martial artist Ali Khatibi and their first child together, a daughter named Amarah, was born on February 8, 2015. The couple got engaged on September 14, 2015, and then married in a private ceremony on January 27, 2016, in Balesin Island, Polillo, Quezon. In 2019, it was confirmed that they had separated.
Race / Ethnicity
Cristine Reyes is of Filipino descent.
Cristine Reyes Facts
- In 2008, she played Eva de Jesus/Eva Fonda in the suspense romantic drama show Eva Fonda. For this, she was nominated for a Seoul International Drama Award for “Best Actress” as well as was nominated at the 23rd PMPC Star Awards for Television in the “Best Drama Actress” category.
- Alongside Anne Curtis and Derek Ramsay, Cristine Reyes co-starred as Charmaine Dela Costa-Escaler in the 2011 romantic drama film No Other Woman. It became the 3rd highest-grossing Filipino film of all time.
- She portrayed the character of Hilaria Aguinaldo, the first wife of General Emilio Aguinaldo (the first President of the Philippines), in the 2012 biographical film El Presidente. She co-starred in the film alongside Jeorge “E.R.” Ejercito Estregan, Nora Aunor, Christopher de Leon, and Cesar Montano and this role got Cristine nominated for the 61st FAMAS Award for “Best Actress”.
- Cristine Reyes appeared as Cassandra “Cassie” Manuel in the 2013 romantic drama film When the Love Is Gone, a remake of the 1983 blockbuster film Nagalit ang Buwan sa Haba ng Gabi.
Featured Image by Jopet Sy / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0