Lucas Stephen Grabeel
Mr. Go-Get-Em, Gramps
Springfield, Missouri, United States
He attended Logan-Rogersville Elementary, Middle and High School and graduated in 2003 from Kickapoo High School in Springfield.
Actor, singer, songwriter, dancer, producer, director
- Father – Stephen Grabeel
- Mother – Jean (née Harman)
- Siblings – Autumn Grabeel (Older Sister)
Vocals, accordion, drums, guitar, piano
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lucas Grabeel dated –
- Emily Morris (2005-2006) – From 2005 to 2006, Grabeel and actress Emily Morris were romantically linked to each other.
- Sara Paxton (2006-2009) – Return to Halloweentown co-stars Sara Paxton and Lucas dated each other from October 2006 to 2009.
- Brittany Snow (2008) – Brittany Snow and Lucas had a fling together in 2008. She left Lucas to date, Ryan Rottman.
Race / Ethnicity
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 11 (US).
Best Known For
Playing Ryan Evans in the High School Musical trilogy in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
On June 22, 2011, Lucas released his debut album Sunshine via Road Dawg.
He also released other singles titled “You Got It” in 2007 and “135n8” in 2014.
In 2004, Lucas appeared in the Disney Channel Original Movie Halloweentown High (also known as Halloweentown III) for his role as Ethan Dalloway.
First TV Show
In 2005, Grabeel appeared in ABC’s legal dramedy TV show Boston Legal for his role as Jason Matheny.
Lucas Grabeel Favorite Things
- TV Show – Six Feet Under (2001-2005)
- Dance – Hokey pokey
Source – IMDb, TeenInk.com
Lucas Grabeel Facts
- During high school, he started an all-boys cappella singing group.
- He knows various dance forms such as jazz, ballet, hip-hop, and tap.
- He is good friends with Canadian actor Drew Seeley.
- In 2003, Grabeel scored 5th position in the MSHSAA Speech & Debate Championships.
- He has also played the role as Dylan Knight in the web-based series I Kissed a Vampire.
- Lucas is the owner of 14341 Productions, a production company.
- In the past, he went to Guatemala for a consecutive six years with his family as a part of his mission’s team.
- Lucas is a big fan of English actor, director, screenwriter, Christopher Guest.