|Sydney Sierota Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 21, 1997|
Sydney Sierota is a talented singer who is popularly recognized as the lead singer of the indie pop band, Echosmith, and for performing songs like Cool Kids, Bright, Let’s Love, Over My Head, Goodbye, Future Me, and Dear World. She has been on tours with Owl City, Young The Giant, and American Authors. Her incredible stage presence has created a massive fan following of over 600k fans on Instagram and more than 500k fans on Twitter.
Sydney Grace Ann Sierota
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Father – Jeffery David (Music Director & Worship Leader at a Church in Los Angeles)
- Mother – Linda Sierota (Tour Manager for Echosmith)
- Siblings – Jamie Sierota (Older Brother) (Musician), Noah Sierota (Older Brother) (Musician), Graham Sierota (Younger Brother) (Musician)
Sydney Sierota is managed by her mother who acts as the band’s tour manager and her father who serves as their production manager.
Rock, Indie Pop
Vocals, Rhythm Guitar, Piano, Keyboards, Tambourine
- Warner Brothers
- Because Music
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sydney Sierota has dated –
- Cameron Quiseng (2013-Present) – In 2013, Sydney started dating the bassist of Allstar Weekend, Cameron Quiseng. They have often shared their photos on social media and the couple seems to be deeply in love.
Race / Ethnicity
She is 25% Jewish.
She often tends to highlight her hair.
- Wide forehead
- Rounded chin
- Slightly squared jawline
Sydney Sierota has endorsed some brands like –
- Hollister Co.
Best Known For
- Her unique soulful voice and energetic stage presence as the lead singer of the indie pop band, Echosmith, along with her brothers – Jamie, Noah, and Graham. The band’s popularity has grown over the years with more than 500 million views on their YouTube channel.
- Sharing her journey as a musician on social media where she has a huge fan following of over 600k followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter
On October 1, 2013, she released the debut studio album, Talking Dreams, with her band, Echosmith. The album was released via Warner Bros. Records and had 12 original songs written by the band members and their father.
First TV Show
In 2012, she made her first TV show appearance on the series Access Hollywood.
Sydney Sierota Favorite Things
- Song To Sing In The Shower – “Paradise” by Coldplay
Source – YouTube
Sydney Sierota Facts
- When she was only 5 years old, she used to join her brothers in their song performances.
- While growing up, they used to sing in the church.
- In 2014, MTV recognized her as one of the Artists to Watch in the future.
- In 2012, Echosmith signed a contract with Warner Bros Records.
- The band’s song, Cool Kids, has earned 2x platinum certification from RIAA and has also reached the #13 spot on Billboard’s Hot 100 list.
- In 2014, the song, Cool Kids, became Warner Bros. Records’ 5th-biggest-selling-digital song which sold over 1.3 million downloads.
- She, along with her band, has toured with Owl City, Young The Giant, and American Authors.
- She has also supported various causes like Celebrate My Drive by State Farm.
- Sydney’s fashion tip to her fans is to be themselves and be fearless in expressing their own style.
- In May 2015, she was briefly signed by Wilhelmina Models.
- She has been featured on the covers of magazines like Broken Records, Justine, NKD, and Alternative Press.
- She prefers Instagram to Twitter.
- Sydney prefers watching the story unfold in a movie format rather than reading about it.
- If she could be on any TV show, it would be in Extreme Makeover: Home Edition (2003-2012).
- The first concert that she ever attended was the Switchfoot concert.
- Her most prized possession is her iPhone.
- She enjoys touring more than recording songs.
- Visit her official website @ echosmith.com.
- Follow Sydney Sierota on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Sydney Sierota / Instagram