|Enrique Gil Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 30, 1992|
Enrique Gil is a Filipino actor, dancer, singer, and model who is most prominently known for his appearance as Alexander Grande III in the television series Forevermore in (2014-2015). Besides that, he is a well-versed dancer and singer who had released a number of hit singles such as Kung ‘Di Magkatagpo (2016), Oha (Kaya Mo Ba To?) (2013), and Tunay Na Ligaya (2012). He has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 6 million followers on Twitter, more than 3 million followers on Instagram, and more than 1.5 million followers on Facebook.
Enrique Mari Bacay Gil V
Quen, King of the Gil, Dougie King, Quenito
Cebu, Central Visayas, Philippines
Quezon City, Philippines
Enrique completed his grade school in March 2004 at the Montessori De Manila, BF Executive Village (Venice Street) in Las Piñas. Later, he attended Manresa School where he completed his secondary schooling in March 2008.
Thereafter, he attended the San Beda College Alabang, where he started pursuing a degree in information technology but put it on standby in order to focus on his acting career.
Later, in 2017, he began attending a business management program at Southville International School and Colleges. He even enrolled at Trumpets.
Singer, Dancer, Model, Actor
- Father – Enrique Amadeo III (Airline Crew)
- Mother – Barbara Anne Bacay (Airline Crew)
- Siblings – Enrique Javier (Older Brother), Diandra Frances (Younger Sister)
- Others – Paul Andre Solinap Salas (Cousin) (Actor), Jose Sixto Raphael Gonzalez Dantes III (Relative) (Actor, Television Presenter, Dancer, Commercial, Model, Film Producer)
Enrique is represented by Star Magic.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Enrique has dated –
- Coleen Garcia (2010-2011)
- Liza Soberano (2014-Present) – It wasn’t until February 2019 that they came out publicly about their relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
He has Spanish ancestry on his father’s side and part German, part Spanish ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Tall and lean physique
- Chiseled jawline
- Perfect lips
Through his social media, Enrique has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Suzuki and Samsung.
He has appeared in commercials for many brands including Lewis and Pearl and Closeup.
Enrique Gil Favorite Things
- Leading Lady – Julia Montes
- Love Songs In 2018 – Euphoria (2018), Jealous (2014), Consequences (2018)
Enrique Gil Facts
- He is the middle child of 3 siblings born to Enrique Sr. and Barbara.
- His mother and father were both crew members on Philippine Airlines.
- Enrique was 16 years old when he got into commercial modeling.
- Growing up, he wanted to become a professional basketballer. However, his perseverance came to an end after he sustained a knee injury in 2010 during a dance routine of his for the show ASAP.
- He began his acting career in 2008 with the show I Love Betty La Fea.
- A poll that was conducted by Starmometer.com earned him the title of “Sexiest Man in the Philippines.”
- In 2013, he joined the PETA campaign titled “Free Mali.”
- Enrique released his first dance album on July 29, 2013, which was titled King of the Gil. The album earned the “Gold” certification.
Featured Image By Enrique Gil / Instagram