|Bailey Chase Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 0½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1972|
Bailey Chase is an American actor and stage artist who is known for playing Butch Ada in the TNT crime drama series Saving Grace, Branch Connally in the modern Western crime drama television series Longmire, Graham Miller in the supernatural drama television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Steve in the television drama series Watch Over Me, Thomas Locke in the Fox political thriller series 24: Legacy, Sean Everett in the FX legal thriller sereies Damages, Chris Hughes in the CBS soap opera As the World Turns, and Becks Scott in the ABC comedy-drama series Ugly Betty. In addition to that, his film credits include The Truth About Juliet, Cosmo’s Tale, The Stray, Crossing Over, The Chronicles of Hollow Earth: The Next Race, Dark Metropolis, The Boy Next Door, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, No Beast So Fierce, Silver Lake, Walk. Ride. Rodeo., and S*x, Death and Bowling.
Bailey Chase Luetgert
Chicago, Illinois, United States
North Carolina, United States
Bailey Chase studied at Bolles School in Jacksonville and later attended Duke University on a football athletic scholarship, playing linebacker. In 1995, he graduated with a degree in Psychology.
Afterward, Chase received acting training at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA) in London and then shifted to Los Angeles and worked with the improv group and school, The Groundlings.
Actor, Stage Artist
- Father – Michael “Mike” Luetgert
- Mother – Melissa Anne (Bornquist)
- Siblings – Christopher George Luetgert (Brother)
- Others – George Wyman Bornquist (Maternal Grandfather), Virginia Chase (Maternal Grandmother)
Bailey Chase has been signed with –
- Agency for the Performing Arts, Drama and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
- McKeon-Myones Management, Talent Management Firm, Burbank, California, United States
6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bailey Chase has dated –
- Amy Wilson (2012-Present) – He got married to Amy Wilson in the year 2012 and they parent 3 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Bailey Chase is of English, German, Scottish, and Swedish descent.
Salt and Pepper
Bailey Chase Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in both Barrington, Illinois and Naples, Florida.
- His parents divorced when he was young.
- Between 2014 and 2015, Bailey Chase was cast as David Lang in a few episodes of the NBC police procedural action drama series Chicago P.D.
- He played Benny in the 2015 erotic thriller film The Boy Next Door, starring Jennifer Lopez, Ryan Guzman, John Corbett, Ian Nelson, and Kristin Chenoweth.
- In 2017, Bailey Chase appeared in the recurring role of Thomas Locke (CTU field agent and the head of field operations) in the television series 24: Legacy.
- He was sometimes credited as “Bailey Luetgert” during the early years of his acting career.
- He was once roommates with Chipper Jones, an American former professional baseball player who played in Major League Baseball for the Atlanta Braves from 1993 to 2012.
- Bailey Chase is a Chicago Cubs fan.
- Alongside Missi Pyle, Spencer Locke, Sherri Shepherd, and Corbin Bleu, Chase co-starred as Cory Snyder (Amberley’s father) in the 2019 biopic Walk. Ride. Rodeo. The film is based on the life of Amberley Snyder, a championship barrel racer.
- As a stage artist, he has been a part of productions such as Picnic, The Comedy of Errors, and Death of a Salesman.
- In 2020, Bailey Chase appeared as Owen Bennett in the procedural action drama television series S.W.A.T.
- His family has a Golden Retriever named Blue.
Featured Image by Pinnicale PR / Photosubmission / CC BY-SA 4.0