Ryan Anthony Guzman
Abilene, Texas, USA
In 2005, Ryan graduated from West Campus High School in Sacramento, California.
Ryan then attended Sierra College in Rocklin, California.
Model, Actor, MMA artist
- Father – Ray Guzman
- Mother – Lisa (née Hudson) Guzman
- Siblings – Steven Guzman (Younger Brother)
He was signed to Look Model Agency in 2011 for modeling.
He is also signed with Luber Roklin Entertainment.
6 ft or 183 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ryan Guzman dated –
- Melanie Iglesias (2014) – In 2014, he dated adult / glamour model, Melanie Iglesias. They split before the new year.
- Chrysti Ane (2016-Present) – Ryan started dating fitness model and actress Chrysti Ane in 2016. The couple got engaged in 2018 and welcomed a son named Mateo Lopes Guzman in January 2019. They also have a daughter together named Genevieve Valentina Guzman (b. January 7, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
His father is Mexican and mother is European American. Through his mother, he has English, Dutch, French, German, Swedish, and Scottish ancestry.
- Mixed ethnicity
- Well built athletic body
Ryan modeled for Calvin Klein underwear in 2009.
Best Known For
Playing Sean Asa in Step Up film series in 2012 and 2014.
2012 American dance film Step Up Revolution (Also known as Step Up 4) for his role as Sean, who played opposite to Emily (portrayed by Kathryn McCormick).
First TV Show
Guzman appeared in a TV show Cameras in 2012 for his role as Ryan in just one episode entitled “Walrus.”
Ryan Guzman didn’t really hit the gym. But, he says that he used to dance a lot as a part of his daily workout. He did dancing 9 hours a day. In his own words –
“Dude, dance cuts you up really quick. I lost 15 pounds in one week of just dancing alone. Yeah, you lose a lot of weight and it tones your whole body up. You’re using, especially if you are partnering with a girl, you’re using certain body parts that you normally wouldn’t use. So after a week, two weeks, you end up looking down and you see a six pack and it works out.”
He didn’t do any weightlifting also. But, if the script demands him to have a little bit more defined abs and arms, he would definitely do. But, the more stress was on dancing (hip-hop and contemporary).
Ryan Guzman Favorite Things
- Favorite TV Programs – Happy Endings (2011-), 30 Rock (2006-), Community (2009-), he basically likes comedy shows
- Favorite Actor – Christian Bale and Tom Hardy
- Favorite Musician – Usher and Chris Brown
- Favorite Fighter – Anderson Silva
Source – IMDb
Ryan Guzman Facts
- In his free time, Ryan does artistic work like drawing and also MMA training.
- He moved to Sacramento, California at a young age.
- He used to martial arts and modeling before starting his career as an actor.
- He can’t speak Spanish but yes he can understand a little bit.