Winter Park, Florida, United States
Spencer Locke polished her acting skills at the Maile School.
- Siblings – Chelsea Spencer (Sister)
Spencer Locke is represented by Agency for the Performing Arts L.A.
5 ft 7½ in or 171 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Spencer Locke has dated –
- Chris Mason (2015-Present) – Spencer Locke started going out with British actor Chris Mason towards the end of 2015. They made their relationship public with a series of updates on their respective social media accounts. Just a few days after their one year anniversary in November 2016, Spencer took to her Instagram account to reveal that they had got engaged.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cute smile
35-25-36 in or 89-63.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 8 (US) or 38.5 (EU).
While growing up, Spencer appeared in a number of adverts for the local Orlando based brands.
Best Known For
- Playing a supporting role in the sci-fi and action movie, Resident Evil film series.
- Playing Kylie on the ABC and TBS sitcom Cougar Town from 2009 to 2010.
In 2004, Spencer made her film debut in a minor role in the romantic-comedy movie, Spanglish.
First TV Show
In 2004, Spencer made her TV show debut in the Wannabe episode of CBS drama series, Without a Trace.
Spencer Locke Favorite Things
- Gadget – Her pink iPod
Source – Wikia.com
Spencer Locke Facts
- Spencer has appeared in a Public Service Announcement released by Turn the Corner Foundation to spread awareness about the Lyme disease and threat posed by ticks.
- In 2016, she had to call in police to investigate terrifying rape and death threats, she had been receiving on Instagram. The LAPD had to issue a search warrant to hunt for the suspect.
- At the age of 6, she drew herself on the stage with a star over her head after being asked in school to draw about what she wanted to become in future.
- By the age of 8, she was enrolled in the acting classes by her parents. Soon after, she was working in several local commercials.
- In her free time, she likes to go for swimming. She also loves spending time at the beach.
- To make her acting career a success, her whole family had to move to Los Angeles from Orlando.
- In 2004, she got her first major breakthrough as she managed to impress Monster House producer Steven Spielberg and director Gil Kenan to bag major role in the animated movie.
- She loves to take dance classes in her free time.
- She has done charity work for the Widows, Orphans & Disabled Firemen’s Fund, which works to support families of Los Angeles Fire Department firefighters in crisis situations.