|Corbin Bleu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 1989|
Corbin Bleu Reivers
Bleu Man, Corbie, The Bleu
Brooklyn, New York, USA
Bleu attended Los Angeles County High School for the Arts and later learned dance from Debbie Allen Dance Academy.
Finally, Corbin majored in theaters from High School of Performing Arts in New York.
Actor, dancer, singer, songwriter, model, producer
- Father – David Reivers
- Mother – Martha (née Callari)
- Siblings – Jag Bleu (Sister), Phoenix Bleu (Sister), Hunter Bleu (Sister)
As a child model, he was signed to Ford Modeling Agency. He signed with them at the age of four.
Dance, pop, pop-rock, R&B
Vocals, piano, keyboard
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
72 kg or 159 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Corbin Bleu dated –
- Monique Coleman (2005-2009) – Actress Monique first met Corbin in 2005 during the filming of Disney Channel’s High School Musical 1, and 2. They started dating in June 2005 and dated until June 2009. She is roughly 9 years older than him.
- Maddie Cyrus (2008-2009) – Maddie Cyrus dated Corbin for merely a month from mid-December 2008 until January 2009. They both met via Miley Cyrus.
- Maiara Walsh (2009-2010) – From May 2009 until January 2010, the two actors were romantically linked to each other.
- Jaime Murray (2009) – He dated his 12-year senior British actress Jaime Murray in 2009.
- Makeshia Lucien (2010-2011) – Bleu started dating Makeshia Lucien in November 2010 and separated after a couple of months.
- Sasha Clements (2011-Present) – Corbin started dating actress Sasha Clements in 2011, who is known for her performance in TV series for Majority Rules! as Kiki Kincaid in 2009. They met for the first time in a grocery store in Toronto, Canada. The couple got engaged on October 15, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Bleu has Jamaican American ancestry on his father’s side while Italian American ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Big curly afro
- Leather jackets
- Chocolate brown eyes
His shoe size is speculated to be 9 (US).
He has appeared in print ads for Gap, Macy’s, Target, and Toys R Us.
Additionally, he started coming in television commercials from the age of two for various products like Bounty, Hasbro, Life cereal, and Nabisco.
Corbin also had his images on several toys and games packets.
He is religious and probably Christian.
Best Known For
Playing Nathan McHugh in the Discovery Kids’ Flight 29 Down from 2005 to 2007.
He is also known for his performance as Chad Danforth in the High School Musical trilogy from 2006 to 2008.
On May 1, 2007, Corbin released his debut album Another Side under Hollywood Records. The album consists of 12 singles, which makes up to 39 minutes. It was able to sell more than 120,000 copies in the world. It charted at #36 on the Billboard 200.
Corbin debuted with the 1998 American science fiction action film Soldier for his role as Johnny.
First TV Show
In 1996, he had recurring roles in ABC’s police drama series High Incident.
Bleu’s personal trainer is Chad Landers, who is also the owner of Push Private Fitness situated in North Hollywood. He is working with him since Bleu was 18. By working with Chad, Bleu was able to drop his weight from 170 pounds to 156 pounds.
For his appearance on Dancing With The Stars, Bleu wanted to look leaner and so he took the help of bath – a bath in which three to four bags of Epson salt is dissolved in hot water. Four to six, 16 ounces of rubbing alcohol bottles are also added to that solution. One’s job is to stay in the tub of that hot salty water for as much time as they can tolerate. Corbin did that and had an instant weight loss kinda thing. He lost 7 pounds of body weight from 156 to 149 pounds only in a night’s time. That’s pretty much instant.
This weight loss is due to the water loss from the body. A human’s two-third body weight is due to water. And, this solution removes that water from the body. About 3% water loss from the body is risk-free. This weight loss happens as the salt concentration in the tub is more than that in the skin. And, so the water flows from skin to the tub in order to make it more dilute (or less concentrated). This process is called osmosis. The alcohol is added to that solution to prevent water from re-entering the body.
Corbin Bleu Favorite Things
- Food – Grilled cheese sandwich, french fries
- Game – Boggle
- Fruit – Pineapple
- Actresses – Jennifer Garner, Angelina Jolie
- Movies – Chicago (2002), The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)
- Author – J.K. Rowling
- Number – 8
- Book – The Great Gatsby (1925) (By F. Scott Fitzgerald)
- Candy Bar – Twix
- Sport – Bowling, basketball
- Colors – Gold, Black
- Musician – Michael Jackson
- School Subject – Science
Corbin Bleu Facts
- He knows various dance forms such as jazz, and ballet.
- He really likes 1980s music.
- He is also an excellent card player.
- He likes to collect belt buckles.
- He is active in this entertainment industry since the age of two. Corbin first started his career as a child model by appearing in adverts in print media and television.
- He participated in the 17th season of Dancing with the Stars in 2013 and finished second.
- Bleu likes basketball and supports Los Angeles Lakers basketball team.
- He is good friends with photographer Marc Blackwell.
- Bleu also works with several charities like Make-A-Wish Foundation, and Starlight Children’s Foundation.