|Garrett Clayton Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1991|
Garrett Clayton is an American actor and singer who started his acting career with guest appearances in the TV shows such as Shake It Up and Days of Our Lives. He got his first big breakthrough in 2013 after he was cast in the Disney Channel film, Teen Beach Movie. On stage, he has scored big by bagging roles in the productions of Cruel Intentions: The Musical and Sleeping Beauty And Her Winter Knight.
Gary Michael Clayton
Dearborn, Michigan, United States
Garrett Clayton went to the Crestwood High School. After graduating from high school, he got enrolled at the Oakland University. He studied musical theatre at the university.
- Mother – Michandscot Bro
- Siblings – Sam (Younger Brother), Olivia (Younger Sister)
- Others – Sally Ann Arrage (Paternal Grandmother), Dennis Michael Thrasher (Maternal Grandfather)
Garrett Clayton is represented by Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC (Talent Management Company).
Walt Disney Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Garrett Clayton has dated –
- Claudia Lee (2013-2016) – In 2013, Clayton started going out with the actress, Claudia Lee. She even opened up about Clayton meeting her parents in an interview in August 2013. They decided to end their relationship about 3 years later in 2016.
- Blake Knight (2018-Present) – In August 2018, Clayton took to his Twitter account to introduce his boyfriend, Blake Knight. A week earlier, he had come out as gay.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Middle Eastern and White)
He has Lebanese, French-Canadian, English, and Scottish ancestry.
Light Brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘blonde’.
In August 2018, he revealed via an Instagram post that he is gay.
Garrett Clayton has used his social media activity to promote brands such as –
- Ole Henriksen
- Joseph Michael Hair
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Tanner in Disney Channel movie, Teen Beach Movie. He reprised the same role in the sequel movie, Teen Beach 2.
- Having played a recurring role in the first season of the family drama series, The Fosters
As a Singer
He has lent his voice to a number of soundtracks for his movies including Teen Beach Movie and Teen Beach 2.
In 2008, he made his theatrical film debut in the horror movie, The Tower.
First TV Show
In 2010, Garrett made his first TV show appearance on the long-running soap opera, Days of Our Lives.
Garrett Clayton has hired Kev Kevorkian, an ISSA Certified Personal Trainer, to whip his physique in the best shape possible. Along with including high-intensity cardio in the workout regime, Kevorkian has got Clayton working on his strength and conditioning.
Garrett Clayton Favorite Things
- Beverage – Iced Coffee
- Snack – Plain bagel with cream cheese and hot sauce
- Songs – Change by Tracy Chapman and Primavera by Ludovico Einaudi
- Quote – Lead, follow or get out of the way
- Supervillain – Mystery
- Fashion Brands – Armani, Diesel, and Marc Jacobs
Source – SweetyHigh.com, Ferrvor.com
Garrett Clayton Facts
- While studying in high school, he regularly used to participate in the theatre productions of the classic plays such as Beauty and the Beast and Peter Pan.
- To prepare for his role in Lifetime film Holiday Spin, he took special classes in Samba dance and Viennese Waltz.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Garrett Clayton / Instagram