|Josh Dylan Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||January 19, 1994|
Josh Dylan is a British actor, singer, and theatre artist who is known for having been cast as Young Bill in the 2018 musical romantic comedy film, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, a follow-up to the 2008 film Mamma Mia!. Other than this, he has also been a part of several other movies and shows which include the likes of The Little Stranger, Allied, Noughts & Crosses, Made in Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, and many others. Josh Dylan has branched out as a singer as well and has performed in the film, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again. Moreover, he also won 2017 Off West End Award in the “Best Supporting Actor” category for his performance in a production of the play titled Sheppey. With his fine acting skills, Josh Dylan has also earned a major social media fan base as he enjoys more than 500k followers on Instagram.
London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Josh Dylan attended the Guildhall School of Music and Drama which offers courses in music, opera, drama, and technical theatre arts and is located in the City of London, England, United Kingdom.
Actor, Theatre Artist, Singer
Josh Dylan is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hils, os Angeles County, California, United States.
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Chiseled facial features
- Pierced ears
Josh Dylan has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Veuve Clicquot and a few others.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as the younger version of the character named Bill Anderson played by Stellan Skarsgård in the jukebox musical romantic comedy film, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, in 2018. Directed by Ol Parker, the lead cast of the film included the likes of Christine Baranski, Pierce Brosnan, Dominic Cooper, Colin Firth, Andy Garcia, Lily James, Amanda Seyfried, Stellan Skarsgård, Julie Walters, Cher, and Meryl Streep.
- Having garnered a huge fan base on social media with more than 500k followers on Instagram
As a Singer
In the year 2018, Josh Dylan performed songs such as Why Did It Have to Be Me? and Super Trouper in the musical comedy film, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again.
Josh Dylan made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Captain Adam Hunter in the British-American war thriller film, Allied in the year 2016. Directed by Robert Zemeckis, the lead cast of the film comprised of Brad Pitt, Marion Cotillard, Jared Harris, Simon McBurney, and Lizzy Caplan.
First TV Show
Josh Dylan made his first TV show appearance as himself in an episode of the American first-run syndicated entertainment show, Entertainment Tonight in July 2018.
Josh Dylan stays fit by working out on a regular basis and has also achieved a well-toned core. Many a time, he has uploaded his workout videos on Instagram to let his fans learn the secrets behind his fit physique. Also, he often indulges in boxing sessions which also help him strengthen up.
Josh Dylan Facts
- He starred in a production of William Somerset Maugham’s play, Sheppey at Orange Tree Theatre located in London Borough of Richmond upon Thames, England, United Kingdom in 2017. It was directed by Paul Miller and Josh Dylan won the 2017 Off West End Award in the “Best Supporting Actor” category.
- He adores animals such as cats and dogs and has often posted pictures alongside them on Instagram.
- In 2018, Josh Dylan was cast as Bland in the gothic drama film, The Little Stranger, whose lead cast consisted of Domhnall Gleeson, Ruth Wilson, Will Poulter, and Charlotte Rampling.
- He played the role of Jude McGregor in the sci-fi TV show, Noughts and Crosses. It is based on the novel series of the same name by writer Malorie Blackman and has starred Jack Rowan and Masali Baduza.
- Follow Josh Dylan on Instagram.
Featured Image by Josh Dylan / Instagram