|Keke Palmer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Keke Palmer is an American actress, singer, songwriter, television personality, fashion designer, voiceover artist, and producer who is known for having been cast in shows and movies in roles like Lou in The Wool Cap, Akeelah Anderson in Akeelah and the Bee, True Jackson in True Jackson, VP, Rozonda “Chilli” Thomas in CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story, Thelma in The Trip to Bountiful, Zayday Williams in Scream Queens, April Lewis in Berlin Station, Gigi Nixon in Star, Elizabeth Royce Harwood in 90210, Aisha in Winx Club, Mercedes in Hustlers, Sky in 2 Minutes of Fame, Jackie in Brotherly Love, Jasmine Plummer in The Longshots, and Peaches in Ice Age: Continental Drift, Ice Age: Collision Course, and Ice Age: The Great Egg-Scapade. Moreover, she has also branched out as a musician and has released albums, mixtapes, EPs, and songs like Lauren, So Uncool, Awaken, Me and You Against the World (with Max Schneider), Wind Up (featuring Quavo), and The One You Call.
Lauren Keyana Palmer
Harvey, Illinois, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
She educated herself via homeschooling, just like many other celebs. In 2010, she graduated from high school, which was 1 year earlier than the expected date.
Singer, Actress, Fashion Designer, Songwriter, Television Personality, Voiceover Artist, Producer
- Father – Larry Palmer (Works for polyurethane company)
- Mother – Sharon Palmer (High school teacher, who teaches children with mental disabilities)
- Siblings – Lawrencia Palmer (Sister), L’Oreal Palmer (Sister), Lawrence Palmer (Brother)
Her mom and dad, both had worked previously as professional actors.
Keke Palmer has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
R&B, Pop, Hip hop
Atlantic, Interscope Records, Island Records, Nick Records, eOne
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Keke Palmer has dated –
- Earl Benjamin – She dated rapper Earl Benjamin in the past.
- Brandon Jeffrey – Palmer dated Brandon Jeffrey in the past.
- Corbin Bleu (2007) – Corbin and Keke acted together on-screen in the 2007 film Jump In! and started dating off-screen in the same year. Corbin is the neighbor of Keke and they are reportedly met in the school. Though, there is a 4 year age difference between them.
- Tyler James Williams (2009) – Actor Tyler Williams was RUMORed to be dating Keke in 2009 after they presented an award together at NAACP Awards 2009
- Lil Twist (2009-2010) – From February 2009 until July 2010, American rapper Lil Twist dated singer-songwriter, Keke Palmer.
- Rodney King (2010-2013) – Keke dated Rodney King for three years from September 2010 until September 2013. She met her Guatemalan boyfriend for the first time in 2008 when he was brought on the set of True Jackson, VP by Patrick Johnson, Jr. She had a crush on him from that instant but didn’t start dating until he was 21.
- Quincy Brown (2013-2017) – In October 2013, Keke started dating actor Quincy Brown. Their cozy equation on social media gave the indication to the fans that they were indeed a couple. However, this relationship also came to an end by 2017.
- YG (2014-2015) – Her romance with rapper and actor YG started in October 2014 but they later broke up in January 2015.
- Ty Dolla Sign (2016) – She was romantically involved with singer, songwriter, and record producer Ty Dolla Sign between July 2016 to December 2016.
- Elvin Jackson (2018-2019) – In January 2018, she started going out with Elvin Jackson but the duo eventually separated the following year in June.
- Styn (2019-Present) – She began dating musician Styn in November 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Keke Palmer is of African-American descent.
Her natural hair color is black. But, in the past, she had dyed them blonde.
- Sweet smile
32-24-33 in or 81-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
She has appeared in an Acuvue commercial.
Best Known For
Working in the TV sitcom True Jackson, VP from 2008 to 2011 as True Jackson, for playing Mary Thomas in the 2007 TV movie Jump In!, as Olivia Hill in 2012 movie Joyful Noise.
In September 2007, Keke released her debut album So Uncool under Atlantic Records in the United States. The album received positive reviews but still did not chart on the Billboard 200.
The album is less than 43 minutes long with 12 tracks.
She performed the role of Gina’s niece in the 2004 American comedy-drama film, Barbershop 2: Back in Business. For her role, she was credited as Lauren “Keke” Palmer.
First TV Show
In 2004 again, she guest appeared in the American police procedural television series, Cold Case for her role as Arlene Marion in an episode titled “The Letter”.
For True Jackson, VP, Keke worked with Asha Kamali to receive dance lessons as well as workout and fitness related lessons. She danced her way to fitness. Here’s a video of some of her dance moves.
Keke Palmer Favorite Things
- Actor – William H. Macy
Source – IMDb
Keke Palmer Facts
- She used to first sang in church and eventually started getting exposure.
- Keke is heavily influenced by the girl group TLC.
- Her music desire is inspired by R&B singers Brandy, Aaliyah, Beyoncé Knowles, Ciara, Janet Jackson, Mariah Carey, and Whitney Houston.
- She is an active philanthropist. She is connected to various charities.
- Keke is close friends with Carlysia Levert, daughter of American R&B singer Gerald Levert (died at the age of 40 in 2006).
- In December 2020, she revealed that she was suffering from polycystic ovary syndrome.
- In 2021, she won her very first Emmy Award which was for Outstanding Actress in a Short Form Comedy or Drama Series for her series Turnt Up with the Taylors.
- Keke had attended the Met Gala 2021 event as a co-host for Vogue Magazine‘s official live stream. This time, she didn’t like the Met Gala food and had tweeted the picture of the same.
- In November 2021, Keke was announced as the host of Disney+’s food series, Foodtastic.