|JesserTheLazer Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1999|
JesserTheLazer is an American social media star, best known for his 2 YouTube channels, the main one titled Jesser and with more than 2.5 million subscribers, and JSR with more than 800k subscribers. JesserTheLazer has used both of them to showcase his gaming skills, particularly in basketball games such as NBA 2K14 all the way through NBA 2K19, as well as games such as Fortnite. He has also filmed various challenges, game playthroughs, hidden hacks and glitches, montages of highlights, as well as real-life pranks with his friends. Jesser and 7 other well-known YouTubers, including his brother, known as Jiedel, created a gaming-based web group named 2Hype. They began renting and living in a $2.8 million house together and creating content for both their separate audiences, as well as collaborating with each other as a form of promotion. JesserTheLazer has also amassed a large fanbase online, with more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 400k followers on Twitter.
JesserTheLazer, JSR, JTL
Los Angeles, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He graduated high school early and skipped college so he could focus on his YouTube career.
Social Media Star
- Father – Guy Riedel (Film Producer)
- Siblings – James Riedel (Brother) (Social Media Star)
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
JesserTheLazer has dated –
- Iman Awann (2018-Present) – His relationship with the social media star can be traced back to December 2018. She’s self-admittedly a Minecraft game addict, as well as a hardcore Disney and Star Wars fan, which fit his bill as he’s a huge fan of gaming himself. It was evident from their social media posts that the two enjoyed traveling together, especially to Hawaii and Disneyland in Anaheim, California, United States.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
He has also dyed his hair ‘Pink’, and ‘Blue’ in the past.
- Slicked-back haircut
- Tall, slim physique
JesserTheLazer has endorsed brands such as –
- EA (2018)
- Hot Pockets (2018)
- Heat App (2018)
- SeatGeek (2019)
- Metro by T-Mobile (2019)
- Skyzone (2019)
- NBA Playmakers (2019)
Best Known For
Being a social media star with more than 2.5 million and 800k subscribers on YouTube, as well as more than 600k followers on Instagram and more than 400k followers on Twitter
Despite not being a professional player, JesserTheLazer is extremely passionate about playing basketball, both in his free time and via sponsored amateur tournaments.
JesserTheLazer Favorite Things
- Interest – Collecting Sneakers
- Animal – Dog
- Food – Pizza
- Activity – Swimming
- Person – Donald Glover
- Movie – Star Wars
- Basketball Club – Los Angeles Clippers
- Basketball Player – Blake Griffin
- In elementary school, JesserTheLazer and his brother filmed what they called “dumb comedy skits.”
- He played a lot of Minecraft before turning to NBA 2k games.
- JesserTheLazer calls his fanbase ‘BucketSquad’. He also sells merchandise with the same name via the BallIsLife company.
- He changed his YouTube channel name from ‘JesserTheLazer’ to ‘JesserPlays’, and then simply to ‘Jesser’.
- When fans meet him, they always tell him he looks so much taller in person. JesserTheLazer explained it was because most of his friends play basketball and are even taller, so he looks shorter in videos.
- JesserTheLazer has a Dachshund named Humphrey that he calls HumpTheLazer. He made a separate Instagram account for his dog, and it managed to garner more than 100k followers.
- He created his channel on July 9, 2012, but didn’t post his 1st video until 2013.
- In 2014, his channel went viral when he uploaded a video titled NBA 2K14 In Real Life.
- He created his 2nd channel on March 9, 2014, with a focus on featuring his friends in videos, and then on playing Fortnite, a well-known multiplayer game.
- JesserTheLazer ended up in the hospital for lower intestine issues in April 2017.
- His channel reached 1 million subscribers in late May 2017, and on December 28, 2018, Jesser announced that he reached 2 million subscribers on YouTube.
- JesserTheLazer admitted that a company tricked him in the past. They claimed a well-known basketball player will appear in the advertisement with him. He accepted to do it for very little compensation and ended up promoting the product alone in the end.
- In August 2017, he played a 1v1 basketball game against James Harden, a well-known basketball player. He said it was one of his favorite moments in life.
- In September 2018, JesserTheLazer announced that his body was 3D-scanned and that his model will appear in the NBA 2K19 game as a character.
- JesserTheLazer met LeBron James in late February 2019, after he was sponsored by NBA Playmakers. They flew him for the ‘NBA All-Star Media Day’ event and gave him a chance to interview plenty of other basketball players.
- When in need of brainstorming for their channels, he and his 2Hype squad members sit down together to relax in the huge bathtub that they have in the house.
Featured Image by JesserTheLazer / Instagram