|Celia Au Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 13, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Celia Au is a Hongkonger American filmmaker and actress who is best known for her portrayal of Ying Ying in Wu Assassins and Alice Ba in Lodge 49.
Hong Kong, China
New York City, New York, United States
She completed her schooling from Tottenville High School.
After graduating from high school, Celia enrolled at Baruch College, where she pursued a Bachelor of Arts, Ad-Hoc (Graphic Design, Communication, and Advertising/Marketing).
Celia is represented by –
- Authentic Talent & Literary Management
- Jenevieve Brewer Talent Management
- Prestige Management Group
- People Store
- Nicolosi & Co. Talent Agency
- Stewart Talent
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin eyebrows
She was featured in the commercial for the #Wash the Hate movement in 2020.
Celia Au Facts
- Au was raised in Brooklyn, New York.
- Her parents owned a video rental store in the past.
- Growing up, she was an active child and also loved to play sports.
- She was on Tottenville High School’s varsity handball team and also the elected president of the Chinese activities club. Then, Celia went on to be recognized as part of the Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society at Baruch College for her contribution to the Handball Maniacs club.
- After graduating from college, she worked as an intern with Fuse Tv Network from January 2007 to May 2007.
- Celia is the founder of the Baruch College Advertising Society.
- She is an absolute foodie and also loves to travel to various countries.
- Celia is a member of the Screen Actors Guild – American Federation of Television and Radio Artists labor union.
Featured Image By Celia Au / Instagram