|Chris Bassett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
Chris Bassett is an American reality star and singer who is known for being the husband of reality star and singer Candiace Dillard.
Cheverly, Maryland, Virginia, United States
Washington, D.C., United States
Chris attended the Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Miami.
Restaurateur, Private Chef
- Siblings – According to sources, Chris has 2 younger brothers.
- Others – Walter Dillard (Father-In-Law) (Air Force Physicians), Dorothy Dillard (Mother-In-Law) (Air Force Physicians), Chris Dillard (Brother-In-Law), Crystal Dillard (Sister-In-Law)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Chris has dated –
- Candiace Dillard Bassett – Chris and singer and reality star Candiace Dillard married in August 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt & Pepper
- He sports a thick salt and pepper-colored beard and a clean shaved head.
Chris Bassett Facts
- He was raised in Alexandria, Virginia in a working-class family with his father and stepmother.
- Growing up, Chris was a bit of a rebel.
- He developed an interest in cooking at an early age.
- After completing his graduation, Chris was given an ultimatum by his father to either find a job and pay his rent or enlist in the military. Hence, he instead chose to move to Florida to reside with his biological mother where he started working at South Seas Resort on Captiva Island.
- His wife Candiace Dillard is a reality show star who started appearing on The Real Housewives of Potomac in 2018.
- As of December 2022, he served as the owner, general manager, and beverage director at barbeque giant Myron Mixon’s Pitmaster Barbeque in Alexandria, Virginia.
- The earliest post that Chris uploaded to his Instagram account was on January 31, 2015.
Featured Image by Chris Bassett / Instagram