|Wangy Xin Yu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Wangy Xin Yu is a Chinese model best known for walking international runways for several top brands such as Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, and Calvin Klein. She has also been featured in several magazines such as Grazia China (2017), ICON (2016), and Youth Vision (2015).
Wangy Xin Yu
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Wang Xin Yu is represented by –
- Longteng Model Management – Beijing (Mother Agency)
- Next Model Management – Paris
- Next Model Management – New York
- Select Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – Milan
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Wangy prefers to keep her dating life a secret, which makes it difficult to ascertain anything about her dating history and love life.
Race / Ethnicity
- Small face
- Tall height
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Wangy has done endorsement work for many brands like Calvin Klein Watch, Calvin Klein Underwear, Calvin Klein Jewels, Calvin Klein Fragrance, Comme Moi, and Shiatzy Chen.
Best Known For
- Having walked the ramp for several top brands such as Calvin Klein, Gucci, Burberry, and Dior
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines such as Grazia China (2017), T – The New York Times Style – China (2016), and Youth Vision (2015)
First Fashion Show
Wangy made her debut at the Ready to Wear Spring/Summer – 2015 fashion week where she walked the ramp for Beautyberry by Wang Yutao.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on the comedy talk-show Fashion Police in 2017.
Wangy does not follow a strict diet. However, her meals do consist of lean meats such as fish, shrimp, and chicken. She also consumes a healthy amount of green vegetables and fresh juices.
Wangy Xin Yu Facts
- As of September 2018, she had already walked the ramp for 235 fashion shows and had been featured in several editorial editions such as Mad Max, Vogue (Ukraine, China, Japan), Inside & Out, and i-D.
- According to her posts on Instagram, she loves animals especially cats and dogs.
- In 2018, she was included in the Forbes China‘s “Top 10 Mainland Chinese Supermodels” list.
- In 2018, she attended the concert of Taiwanese rock and pop band, Mayday.
- In June 2023, Wang Xinyu and Taiwan’s Hsieh Su-wei won the French Open 2023 women’s doubles title by defeating the pair Taylor Townsend and Leylah Fernandez.
Featured Image by Wangy Xin Yu / Instagram