|Manoj Patil Quick Info
|5 ft 8 in
|Year of Birth
Manoj Patil is an Indian bodybuilder and model who has won numerous bodybuilding events and competitions including Mr. India Men’s Physique (2016) and Sheru Classic IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilding) (2019). He had clinched the ‘Silver’ medal at the 2017 National Championships, the 2018 Olympia India, and the 2019 Olympia China. He had also secured the ‘Bronze’ medal at the 2018 Olympia Italy. Manoj has provided fitness training and advice to several Indian celebrities in the entertainment industry and has also worked as a fitness model for multiple wellness and lifestyle products.
Manoj Patil was born in the year 1992.
Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Manoj had attended Dnyansagar Vidyalaya, a public school in Jogeshwari West, Mumbai. After his high school graduation, he had joined the University of Mumbai, a collegiate public state university in Mumbai.
- Father – D. A. Patil
- Mother – Seema Patil
- Siblings – He has 2 sisters including Aarti Patil.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped hair
- Often sports a light stubble
- Ha the word ‘Champ’ tattooed on his neck
Manoj Patil Facts
- Born into a middle-class family, Manoj had started working part-time by the age of 13 to support his family financially. He used to distribute newspapers, sell milk, and wash cars in his teenage years to supplement his family’s income.
- During this time, he used to be quite skinny and would often get bullied by his schoolmates. He had later joined a local gym and he soon got attracted to bodybuilding. He had started participating in bodybuilding competitions by the time he had turned 18.
- About 3 years later, aged 21, he had won his first bodybuilding competition by clinching the ‘Gold’ medal at the Junior Mr. Mumbai bodybuilding event.
- He loves watching and playing both cricket and soccer and includes running as part of his daily routine. He is a pet lover and often posts pictures with his pet dog on social media.
- In September 2021, he had attempted to commit suicide by overdosing on some pills. He was immediately admitted to the renowned Cooper Hospital in Mumbai. He had named fellow bodybuilder and former actor Sahil Khan in a suicide note that was recovered from his room during a police investigation. The note had mentioned that Sahil often used to defame him on social media, acts that included leveling baseless allegations of steroid abuse against him and threatening to end his career.
- Following the incident, a case was filed against Sahil but he had denied all allegations against him. According to some sources, the problems between the duo had started in 2020 and there were allegations that Sahil had similarly threatened and/or harassed other fellow bodybuilders. Manoj’s manager had later also revealed that Sahil had made his phone number public due to which he would often receive intimidatory calls from unknown numbers. Later that month, the Bombay High Court had granted Sahil interim protection from arrest after he had presented his side of the story to the court.
Featured Image by Manoj Patil / Instagram